CHAPTER 12 INTERVENTION!

Chapter 12

Read and then leave your review and vote. I do not own Marvel or Twilight.

Bella turns as her husband whistles out. She blushes a bit. He was leaning against the doorway of the bathroom. He tilted his head looking upon the little black skirt she was wearing.

Daddy like!

He came up behind her and lifted up her skirt. He pressed himself right up against her black panties.

Fuck He growled out in longing.

She softly giggles as shes brushing her hair.

Wade baby, I need to get ready for school.

He shakes his head and runs his hand along her panties. Suddenly she feels herself being lifted up. He places her on the counter and yanks her panties off.

Im going to be late

I dont really give a damn. He quickly frees himself and spreads her legs.

He relentlessly starts pounding her. Bella surrenders to the pleasure as she leans back. Deadpool watched himself plunging into her tiny mound. She was literally milking him with each stroke he gave her.

Im gonna come so fucking much its going to be dripping out of you at school!

At this she screamed out gushing hardcore. He followed not long after. Sure enough he pulled out and it was massive and thick to the point it was dripping off the both of them.

Hmm, I like you in skirts. We should get you more! Really short ones too!

Bella laughs as she cleans herself off.

Well thanks to you Im late for class.

I didnt really hear you complaining.

She couldnt argue that. When it came to Wade it was damn near impossible to turn him down. The sex was entirely too hot. Once she got herself good and clean. She sprayed some perfume along her neck to keep the smell of sex at bay. Not that she really gave that much of a damn. It was more about getting through a day then it was about making friends or what people thought of her. She was beginning to care less and less what others thought.

Her husband had already cleaned himself up and tucked it away within his suit. He was still hard she noticed as he was poking about. She teased him by rubbing against it as she walked past.

Ohhhhh. Ok lets go again!

Sorry I really got to go.

Dammit! I hate school.

Youre not even the one having to go.

He sighs.

But its soooo boring without you Stella baby!

She smiles thinking that was actually rather sweet. Bella grabs her bag.

It wont be long. She wraps her arms around his neck.

He grumbles under his breath. They appear in front of the school. He lifts his mask slightly and kisses her. Deadpool places some sort of odd necklace around her neck.

Um whats this?

Panic button

She laughs.

Panic button?

He nods.

You mean for like the elderly? You know when theyve fallen and cant get up?!

And for Hawt girls like you.