Chapter 40: Turning

Pic cred to rightful owner

Ignore the mistakes plz :)
A/N: please this is a request that don't use the words 'rip', the literal d word, kill or anything related to death for the members characters. They might be just characters but seeing that with their names makes me uncomfortable so I hope you guys understand. Also, you all have the right to be mad at members characters but don't use extreme degrading words EVEN if its a fictional character but the name is of a real person and it doesnt sit right with me. So it's a request please. Let's not forget our morals and manners just for fanfics. Thank you ❤

Third Person POV

Taehyung was sitting on Jeongguk's lap. His long legs, clad in tight black pants folded sideways, playing with the mafia boss's earing and Jeongguk's hand resting on his thigh, other curled around his waist.

On the table were three other leaders of the organizations. Well, two for now because one of them wasn't here yet. And you can guess who.

The few members of every mafia family is present in the hall, sitting around on different tables, in conversation with little fake smiles.

It was Jimin in one of the tables and Yoongi mingled with other table, laughter filling, dirty teeth, drinks being served, the servers being seen as not humans bur as piece of meat by these horny bastards.

Yoongi rolls his eyes when one the bastards slaps a guy's ass and orders him to meet him after all this shit is over. Nothing new.

Jimin is scanning the area just as Yoongi, looking for anything unusual, finding nothing like that so far.

"I must say, Jeon secured the most beautiful doll out there." The bastard next to him says, cigar in his hand, dirty yellow teeth visible in his ugly laugh.

"Hyunjae lost his most expensive doll and his club. This doll was wanted by almost every power out there." He laughs.

"And the most powerful got him. It shouldn't be a surprise, really." Jimin states, wanting nothing but to break his teeth.

"It's obvious how he won him. We know they force them and the dolls don't really have no say in it."

"Would you be surprised of I say that beautiful doll went with Jeongguk on his own will. Because that bastard Hyunjae treated him like a bitch, Jeongguk treats him like he's made to." Jimin says, his eyes falling on Taehyung who was smiling while looking at Jeongguk, playing with his earing. He smiles too.

"Like he's made to? You mean like sl*t?" The bastard says and Jimin raises his eyebrow.

"We aren't talking about your wife here." Jimin says, the table erupts in mocking laughter and the bastard seethes at him but he can't do anything here.

They joke about it and Jimin sighs, eyes on his drink that he hasn't touched yet.

"Ah, thank you beautiful. Mind pouring the drink for me?" The same man says to some waitress who stands between Jimin and him, bending to pour the drink.

It's then Jimin looks up and he's met with a familiar face and his eyes widen for a moment. It's the flower girl.

She hasn't seen Jimin or maybe she has and isn't paying attention because she genuinely looks scared, disgusted and in dire need to get out of this dirty place.