Chapter 5: Wonder

Cuz i was listening to shawn mendes 'wonder'

Pic cred to rightful owner
Ignore the mistakes plz :) shorttt one

Third Person POV

The moment Jeongguk leaves the room and Taehyung hears the door shut behind him, he turns around---as if he's about to follow him and give the mafia a piece of his mind, to tell him that he cannot just look at him as if he's some thing to be owned.

He doesn't though. He doesn't follow him. He doesn't want to see his face, to associate himself with him because one mafia boss is enough to control his life and he can't have another one having to mess with him.

No matter how hot or charming he can be, Taehyung would never give in because he wants nothing to do with any mafia boss.

He wants his freedom and he'll get it one day. No matter how he's treated as a favorite doll, it's still in Hyunjae's hands. His life and all he owns.

Taehyung doesn't hate Hyunjae but he doesn't like or love him either. Sure he has given him a place to stay, secured him but he controls him too and that's something no one would ever want even in any kind of luxury.

And Taehyung's not stupid to have his life fall in the hands of another mafia boss, the ruthless Jeon Jeongguk who also holds the mentality of owning everything they lay their eyes on.

Taehyung looks at the camera, the red light immediately turns on and he frowns. It was off all the time and Taehyung sighs.

He wonders if he should tell Hyunjae or not.

He probably should because Jeon Jeongguk wasn't hiding his intentions with him. He was confident, his eyes were firm and determined and kind of scared Taehyung.

He prefers to be here rather than with Korea's most powerful mafia family's leader.

He's not scared of them, he just hates them. Them includes each and everyone in this underworld.

Came here to see beauty of the art. Taehyung wants to laugh. The mafia boss thinks he can just woo him with this cringey lines? Then he's dead wrong.

-----------------------

Jeongguk feels a satisfaction when he sees Eunwoo throw another jab of a hammer on the man's hand, breaking his finger. The man screams, now sobbing.

"You can tell us, you know before we break every bone in your body." Eunwoo says and the man whimpers.

"Where is the package? Who took it?" Eunwoo asks, so casually as if he wasn't just breaking the man's fingers.

The bruised man struggles to speak and then shakes his head.

"Oh come on. You know you're gonna speak anyway so why waste both ours time?" Eunwoo says.

Jeongguk watches from afar, sitting on the chair on the backyard garden of the mansion, the man was tied to a big chair.

The two newbies were also outside. They've been in the mafia family for two years but Jeongguk still calls them newbies. Soobin and Seonghwa. They usually went to smaller missions and Jeongguk was very pleased with the two because they were really good in their work. They'd mostly do the smaller but equally important tasks as the bigger ones.

"I---d-don't know!" The man says and Eunwoo looks at Jeongguk who sighs. This fucker is just wasting his time.

"Make him talk." Jeongguk simply says and Eunwoo grins.

Seokjin watches from the window. He's supposed to be cooking but he keeps peeking from time to time. His eyes are set on Namjoon and then the tied man but mainly in his boyfriend. He always loves seeing Namjoon like this, all serious and in action and then he turns so soft for him.