Chapter 50: Vengeful

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

There's less dialogue and more description. Ps. I suck at writing action scenes so bare with it please 😘
Tw: violence

Hyunjae starved Taehyung for two days. And Taehyung was surprised it wasn't more days, not that he was complaining. Whatever food he was provided, he ate it, drank water and went to sleep. He was told he has a performance tomorrow. A performance not in private but infront of every dirty pervert out there.

All Taehyung ever wanted was to dance and teach dance. Life just got so fucked up so quickly and now he's losing every hope of getting out of here.

The only thing being his light is Jeongguk's promise and he hopes, begs and pleads that Jeongguk keeps his promise. Even though he has hurt the mafia boss, being kept in dark but still, he has hurt him.

He should've never believed Hyunjae. How could he be so stupid to trust him when he should've been suspicious of him all along. He was so blinded by the need of revenge that he made a grave mistake.

Taehyung closes his eyes, the music fades behind him and he doesn't know what steps he's performing or how he's seducing the fucking crowd by turning on the pole, he just closes his eyes and the memories start playing from the day Jeongguk first met him and all the time they spent together.

Yeah, I do have an eye for art---for beauty. The words from their first conversation had Taehyung smiling without wanting to.

Could tell why he's your favorite doll. The performance was really good. Taehyung tried not to blush when Jeongguk told him that, after Hyunjae introduced them and Taehyung had no idea what Hyunjae really was.

Try not to take everything in a bad way, doll. Maybe not everyone wants to use you as a source of money only. Taehyung didn't believe him at that time.

If you were my doll, I'd claw out all those eyes who would dare look at you even for a second, rip those fucking tongues out who'd call for you. And Taehyung knows now that Jeongguk would.

I don't want to own you.I want to keep you. There's a difference. The memory of these words keep the dirty howling sounds away.

He is no longer Hyunjae's and never will be.

I never called you any of those words, Taehyung. Jeongguk never called him those dirty names, and that time he said it, he was betrayed by him.

That's what you are saying. I know---deep down, you love it when I call you by these names but go ahead and keep denying. Taehyung has always loved their banter.

Well, I just know that you caught my attention the moment I saw you and I hated seeing you in that bastard's arms so here you are.

If I wanted to to touch you like a fucking animal, Taehyung---there is nothing stopping me. I can force you right here and now. You know I can.

I could keep you chained so you'd behave after I'd fuck you, discard you and use you again until I'm bored. I can do that.

But that would be against my own self, against my words and promises---and you'll find it funny how a person like me is talking about---etiquette, if this is what you name this. Jeongguk always knew how to use words and in a way, he always tried to keep his promises. As best as Jeon Jeongguk could as a mafia boss.

I'm not letting you see my tattoo. Taehyung smiles at that, remembering the teasing way Jeongguk said it, can't listen to the music of the club that brings him only pain. He has forgotten he is dancing for these bastards.