~20~

I wake up from my sleep, I felt so comfortable now yesterday I didn't sleep for a minute, my fever went high and I felt so sad for Tae, he is caring the whole night without sleeping, my poor baby, but then I realized that I was still sleeping on his lap, and his hands were on my hair. I slowly stood up without waking him. Then softly took him and lay down on the bed, he is a feather to me. I kissed his cheeks lovingly, I felt so guilty because of me he can't sleep yesterday. When I got fever my mom and dad and hyung's will be next to me for checking me all time, bcz I can't sleep and I won't allow others too , I'm so lucky to have him he took good care of me and I don't know how he managed me yesterday without anyone's help... I walked towards the door and opened it without making any sound I closed slowly the door and walked downstairs, I can't see anyone there so I slowly walked to the kitchen I want to check if there will be any ice cream and chocolate left or not, I know my Jimin Hyung and Tae baby can't do such cruel things to me, first I poked my head to check if there was anyone or not, thankfully there was no one I took a deep breath and walked towards were my favourite things storing, I opened it gently without making a simple sound, but my eyes got bigger at the sight, my heartbroken to millions of peises oh not million it's a billion peises now. I hold my hand to my chest and whipped my invisible tears, did I was in my dream how can this be possible, I can't see him like this, from yesterday he is storing so much Ice cream and chocolate but now he looks like a beggar without them I can't see him like this, oh god how can they do like this, I closed the door with a broken heart and turned to Go but I'm shocked when I saw my rewards waiting for me. I looked at everyone, first Start to my little one gukie, he is holding a gun in his hand and pointing towards me wohh, next yoongi hyung he is with a rope I give a sly smile to him and looked at next person, Jimin Hyung oh god why he looks so scary with that bat I gulped my fear and then I looked at my dada with a big doe eye he is holding a cleaning brush and last and final my one and only mother, thank god for giving me one mom I'm so thankful to you for not giving me two mom's, my queen is waiting for me with her sleepers. I gulped nervously they all look so scary, why God I visit here now, I wish I can sleep with Taehyung now but now I need to run as soon as possible or did here work my acting, why not try that Yeap, it's risky to run from them I just imagined if I run yoongi hyung will catch me with his rope and Jimin hyung will beat me with his bat and mom and dad will give me some love tattoos too by using their sleeper's and cleaning brush  I erased those horrible moments in my head, be positive Jeon Jungkook now it's time for you to show your acting skill to them and all the best too, don't caught me god , I said myself and acted feeling dizzy and here I'm fainted on the floor with a loud small sound, ahhhhh I think I don't need to act this much perfectly that's why I felt pain in my bone's. I closed my eyes like unconscious.

They saw Jungkook fall on the floor first everyone thought it's real but they saw he opened his eyes little to observe them, he was caught by his family but they thought to act with him. Oh my god my baby Taniya said and rushed towards Jungkook, now they all are sitting beside him acting a little bit panic, yoongi go and took the injection he is unconscious she said and winked at yoongi, yeah sure mom I think he needs a high range injection
Jungkook panicked when he heard the word injection he jumped quickly and tried to run but before yoongi already tied his legs with the rope without him noticing. Taniya starts to slap him with her sleepers everyone participates too. After a short long war, they stopped giving rewards to him.

You brat how dare you to come here to eat ice cream again, you know we aren't slept yesterday bcz of your cry, it's not normal things to us when you got a fever you didn't allow us to sleep but consider your wife kookie, you know how hard he cares you the whole night, he told us to sleep he will be care you, poor my taebery, you are so lucky to have him brat, and one thing take a two month leave, only three days left to your marriage and  Tae is going to stay with Jin and namjoon for these three days you got it,