New phase!

Ch - 24

He almost freezes at his place after seeing the news articles and pictures, eyes forget to blink in shock. It feels like he was standing at some place from a long time and someone just come suddenly and pushed him hard from the hill.

All this not for a once come on his mind, there wasn't a single second when he thinks the situation in this way. All while he keeps himself believe about the situation he wanted to believe, without getting bothered to look at other ways. He was sure about everything without any specific proof.

Now after seeing all proof, he would be called mad if say that she is lying. His mind goes on a complete blank mode, neither he able to think anything nor know what to do? Taking a deep breath he put the phone on pocket and says by moving towards the door,

"Don't go anywhere out until I come." He leaves without being able to face her for now, his mind needs to be alone for some time after the blast of shocking information over his head. Coming to the lawn of the hotel he rubs his hands on his face by sitting on the bench.

A sudden splash of guilt hit him from all sides when the memories of everything he said to her is come floating in front of his eyes. All the words, the way behaves with her, those disgusting clauses, every single second when he blamed her, reminds her about his hatred.

His fisted hand bang on the bench in anger, he did everything he shouldn't but he is not the alone who is at fault. How would he know about all? She never for once said anything before, not even the times when he simply blames her for nothing.

He is not a god, he is a normal human being how would he be supposed to know the truth without having any clue about the person. Except for her name he doesn't know anything about her, it's impossible to find out any information like this.

How the hell he could believe her after the dumb stunt she pulled at that night, he admits she is not some cunning woman but also admit that she is definitely a dumbhead. Things would be different if she tells him everything that night, he could take out of the city just the way did after marriage.

He is in this guilt because of her, neither at first nor after the marriage she gives him any clue about the truth except that innocent face of her. At first, he hates her now hating himself for doing and uttering all nonsense to her without thinking anything.

Thanks to God he didn't do any worse things or else guilt would be a short word for him. Already not able to understand how will face her from now, saying sorry is impossible for him because even after all these she is at fault. All would be fine if she tells him before.

His thoughts broke by the ringtone of the phone, only this will left now. "Hm." Nothing more than this he can say to his friends at this moment.

"I told you after examine her that there is another story but you are too stubborn to listen." Vivek yelled from one side. Before sidharth could say anything another voice stops him,

"That's the point he never listens to us, when we asked to not trust on those cunning exs he didn't listen and now when he asked to think twice about his wife he didn't listen." Druv uttered in an irritating voice.

"Why would he? Sidharth shergill loves to suffer after denying his best friends. He always comes to us after stuck in the problem or guilt." Vivek scowled.