Piya aaye na!

Ch - 39

"What the hell did you do to her?" Aastha yelled by grabbing sidharth's collar. He is still sitting in the same place, not move an inch after reading the letter. Every word of her letter keep roaming on his mind in repeat, it seems that her each pain and suffocation hit him through the letter.

Vivek informed the others about the incident, but to his shock not even aastha have a single idea about all these. Shaking his head in disbelief he pulled aastha back and asks to sidharth by making him stand,

"I was out for just a week and you jump on the opportunity to do something worst, which we don't have any idea, what? Are you even listening?" Yelled he shook him with a force. Druv pulled him back, "Calm down guys, we won't able to understand anything by yelling."

He made sidharth look towards him by grabbing his jaw slightly, "Nothing going to happen by this blackout face, you have to spit out whatever you did that lead Sana to leave like this without even informing any of us."

At this moment, none of their voice or actions bothers him a bit he is still in the situation where he thinks to be alone in the room. The words are not ready to leave his side, she never opens much although he always wants her to but never wished this would be the way.

All the moments he ignored or avoid her after that night is flashing in front of his eyes, and it feels worst painful than when someone scribbles deliberately on your wound every time imagine himself in her situation.

He shamelessly left her alone on that morning when he should have at least asked how is she? The message on a note would be good, then by not just stop there, he ignored her presence like those jerks who left one after completing their lust. He throws her out from every work related to him, almost treated her not less than trash.

When in reality he deserves all the things, and now he deserves the worst. He knew she already had some issues, that affected her at night but still, he prefers his bloody confusion and guilt above everything. Left her waiting for him that day outside the set without informing, storm the door on her face.

Every action of his forced him to hate himself more, he made her feel suffocate when she should be comfortable with him. He gave her the pain which becomes unbearable for her when he should give her all the happiness, he made her feel worthless for him.

The word she even scared in dream, also, all this feels someone squeeze all his nerves.

He came back from the blackout zone when feels a hard punch on his face which make him fall on the bed.

"Vivek!" Druv yelled by moving his hands on air.

"What? I don't know what he did but definitely deserve this and anyway there is no other option to bring him back from the zone out." Vivek scowled by looking at sidharth who sat back on the bed by rubbing his jaw.

"She should have done the same instead of going like this." Sidharth mumbled.

Gritting teeth aastha again grab his collar, "This means you definitely screwed in the worst way possible, damn you man she is already broken in a way you can't even imagine you did nothing just remove her last hope of living again. I somewhere knew that loving you will give her pain.