ch - 45

Ch - 45

"I actually not meant that slap part. You pinched me so hard." He mumbled by rubbing palms over his hand. His eyes still scanning her face for some answers, he tries to normalize the situation but the truth is, his heart is racing at full speed and keep praying that she doesn't take any decision in anger.

"You are an idiot, no..a real dumb head." Her sudden voice breaks his chain of thoughts. Narrowing brows he shook his head, "Hn? What? Sorry baby i didn't heard you." He said with a confusing face.

Giving him an unbelievable reaction sana slam her forehead and slap slightly on his arms, "I am saying, that you are a dumb head, not me.. Why you were so complicated about your feelings, all would be normal if you just talk to me rather than ignoring me like an idiot..

Actually, i am also a dumb head. I should have met you in person, discuss all before running like this. Arrggghhhhh.... We waste a lot of our time." She groaned by hitting her head on his chest.

He pauses for few seconds with the same confused expression until he understood what she just said, his lips slowly lifts into a bright smile and he pulled wrapped his both arms around her tightly. "No baby, it was just three and half months, we will start all fresh now, without any misunderstanding and problems. If you agree?"

Pulling her back he opens his palms in front of her and continues, "You don't remember anything, but now know all, every single detail. Tell me naaz, will you agree to start all fresh? Will you marry me again? And this time, in front of the whole world. Hun?"

Sana stares at him than his hands. From the day she opens her eyes, the only thing that she saw in his eyes is extreme love, care and how could she forget the feeling of protection she always gets with him.

After knowing everything, it won't be good if she blames him for all. His earlier attitude is justified after whatever she did and the way this marriage take place but after what happened that night, was his mistake. But then again, she should also wait or at least talk before running like this.

Is she have some problem of running? He still didn't mention the reason behind her running from her own wedding, but it happened there must be some reason, which she not so keen to know at this moment.

For his one mistake, she can't just ignore all the rest of things, the feeling of warmth she is getting from him even without remembering anything about him or her love for her. They deserve a second. Maybe this is forgotten all about the past, an indication of starting a fresh relationship with him.

Taking a deep breath she slowly places her hand above him and glances at him. "I will, but...um..it might take time for me to love you again. If..by chance, i don't get my memories back."

Nodded in yes he cupped her face, unknowingly a drop of tear escape from his eyes. "I can wait till whole life, if you stay close with me and..anyways i know it won't be hard for me to make you fall for me again. Am i right, baby?"

He mumbled the last line by pecking her lips softly which causes sana's whole face to flushed like tomato. She pushed him and get up, "When will we get marry again?" She asked with a hope to change her flushing state and also for knowing all.

Chuckling he settle on the bed, "After two weeks so we don't have much time. You have to decide today, that what type of wedding do you want and what will be your preferable things? Don't have to think much, as aastha already know every single details about you.

You can know your old choices from her and can add anything new also. So let's hurry up sweetheart, we have to give all the news and also do the preparations." Standing he shook her from shoulder and drag outside after pecking her cheeks....