27 - Deep Wounds

Gorio's POV...

"Gorio." She spoke after sometime.

"Yes, princess?" I asked as she looked at me in the eye. Her trance was serious and I started becoming nervous.

"Do you like me?" She asked back and I was totally shocked. Dumbfounded.

"huh?...I...I..." I stuttered. I felt my face turning crimson red and my whole being wrecking as all of my nerves began shaking out of control. I began sweating.

'Why is she asking this all of a sudden?' I thought as I gulped nervously.

"You like me, right?" She asked once more.

Her eyes were like magnets that captivated me that very moment. And even if I wanted so much to deny my feelings because I knew I am not a good match for her, I couldn't. I am so lost into her, my feelings were overflowing and I summoned all the courage inside of me before I answered.

"Y-yes. I do." I eventually said and my hands cupped her face. I couldn't waste the courage I that I gathered and so I looked at her straight in the eye and said, "I like you a lot."

My heart stopped beating after those words left my mouth.

Then she smiled at me. "Then let's date, Gorio. Go out with me."

I was taken a back. I didn't expect her to say that to me ever at all. My heart was jumping with joy and I feel like it'll be exploding anytime soon.

"W-what?" I blurted out looking at her with disbelief. I knew my eyes were wide open.

Her eyes suddenly looked disappointed as she looked down.

"You don't like?" She asked back.

*****

Hi, everyone! I have some exciting news! Well, it's surely exciting for me though.

My Happily Ever After is now on Dreame. You can still read the complete story for FREE by downloading the Dreame App (which is also for FREE in Google Play Store or Apple Store).

Here are the links:

https://www.dreame.com/novel/AmNWmDO6wes098YDk5Z5Zw%3D%3D.html

or

https://www.dreame.com/chapter/AwKGIHEUx5qLy%2BRU5rPVMw%3D%3D.html

In case those links won't work, go to the Dreame App and search for me. My username is @geeem27. You can also try searching via the title of my book which is: My Happily Ever After.

I hope y'all will continue to support me. I still have a lot of stories to tell. Thank you very much.

In any case, for more questions and inquiries...you can always message me here in Wattpad for more information.

Love Lots,

Gee