Chapter 2: Looking Forward

Viewers discretion is advised! 🤣🤣🤣

Warning: 

- suicidal couple 

- slightly similar story line 

Homura's POV:

Dazai and I sat in front of Odasaku's grave. I leaned against the gravestone while Dazai's head rested on my lap. 

'Will Odasaku be proud of us?" I said quietly. 

"Yes, he is proud of us," Dazai said while smiling. 

---

Atsushi came over and saw Homura and Dazai leaning on the gravestone. 

"Kunikida said that he needs you at the meeting," Atsushi said.

"Then, I'm not going," Dazai said nonchalantly 

"Kunikida-san will kill me if I don't bring you back," Atsushi responded

"Isn't it about the case of everyone being killed by their own ability?" Homura sad while furrowing her eyebrows. 

"Yes, and the president needs your assistance." 

"Well, maybe I can skip because I have something else to do." The dark-blue haired girl said nonchalantly. 

Dazai then pulled out something from his pocket and opened his palm, showing two pretty white bobby pins. (refer to Homura Rie which is before chapter 1) 

"Aw, Dazai!" Homura gave him a genuine smile. 

He then put the two hairpins on the right side of her face and smiled. 

"Homura, it looks great on you." He said with a genuine smile on his face. 

Later: 

.

.

.

.

.

Dazai and Homura were chatting with Oda about apple suicide. They seemed really obsessed with suicide, while Dazai praised Oda's interesting thoughts. Both of them take a pill and leave an apple pierced with a knife at the centre of the table. 

"Well better get going." 

As they got outside, Ango stopped Homura and Dazai from walking away. 

"Ango-kun." Homura and Dazai said simultaneously. 

"Are you here for a drink?" Homura said, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. 

"Nope, I'm in the middle of work." Ango said. 

Then several men pull out their guns and pointed them at Homura and Dazai. 

"Did you lead Shibusawa Tatsuhiko to Yokohama, didn't you?" They said suspiciously. 

"Are you planning a mass suicide and asking Homura-chan to help you?" Ango said in confusion yet eyeing them suspiciously. 

"Oh, do you think you can catch me." Dazai said as a devilish smirk formed on his face. 

Homura noticed the fog around them, she then knew that something was on. 

Cya guys in the next episode!!!!