Chapter 6: Deception.

Viewer's discretion is advised 😉

Homura's POV 

I set a holographic dome inside the Draconia Room, according to the plan. If someone were to touch the holographic dome or try to get through, it won't work on them. 

"All according to the plan," Fyodor said as he walked around and locked the door. 

"So what's your reason on forming an alliance with me?" Dazai said to the dark-haired man. 

"Simply to see who the clown is, for more entertainment," Fyodor said as he picked up two crystals. 

--

"I have no intention of making an ally of you, but it was necessary to make Shibusawa the clown anyway," Dazai said and he walked towards Fyodor. 

"He created the fog on purpose with or without your guidance," Fyodor said as he held a few crystals in front of Dazai. 

The dark-blue haired girl sat on a stool and projected a clone of herself. Homura knew that activating a subskill will work on the plan. 

"One is a crystal that can summon all the gifted, while the other can turn the abilities of the gifted into crystals," Fyodor instructed. 

"I hope Homura-chan and the others are safe," Dazai said as he reached his hand out and touched the crystal. The crystals formed into one and shot up, along with the other crystals. 

"Touch it, and it will erase everything," Dazai said and then felt a sharp pain in his back. 

"Uhh......" He groaned in more pain as it got worse. 

"Didn't I tell you, no one can surpass my expectations," Shibusawa said as he pushed the knife even more into Dazai's back and let him fall to the floor. 

"I was certain that I locked the door and where did Homura-chan go..." The brunette said as he looked at Fyodor who gave him a smile. 

"Betrayal, like Deception...." Dazai said as his vision got blurry. 

"More entertainment, the better," Fyodor said as he grinned widely. 

"It's lethal anaesthetic. Taste death. You've wanted it right." Shibusawa said coldly.

"How could you?" Dazai said distastefully. He then saw a hologram of Homura covered with bandages on her right hand and her legs wrapped with bandages. 

"If I were to die, I would die with Homura. She's just like me, suicidal and trying to find her purpose in life." 

He then blacked out completely....

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this episode!!!! Cya guys in the next episode 😉🤣