Chapter 9 - Preparing

Viewers Discretion is Advised!!!!! 😉

No one's POV:

Homura got up and put on her black-high heels after doing her hair. She looked as beautiful as ever, her long dark blue locks were pulled back into a bun with a few thin braids wrapped around it and left a few loose strands to frame her porcelain face. Her dress was a black-gold cheongsam which showed every perfect curve on her body; it stopped above her knees. The dark-blue hair girl was definitely going to attract all the men, even when trying not to.

"Done." The dark blue haired girl said as she swept off her dress, making sure its clean.

A girl in a kimono approached her, it was Kyoka. She was clad in a light indigo kimono with her obi sash neatly wrapped.

"Wow, Homura-senpai you look soo pretty!" Kyoka said as her eyes sparkled.

"Thank you Kyoka-chan." Homura smiled, "You look great in a kimono."

"Thanks!"

"Dazai-san might have a wet dream about you when he sees you." Kyoka said as her eyes sparkled once again, but with mischief.

"Haha, maybe." Homura chuckled.

They both walked put of the room, until Homura heard Kyoka's booming voice, making her shake a little.

"Yay Homura-san, lets take you to Dazai-san."

"Wait, noooooo! I don't want him to go crazy!!"

They walked to the other room, where Dazai and Atsushi were at. Kyoka opened the door slowly, the creaking sound of the door immediately drew their attention.

"Huh, who's there?" Dazai said.

"I don't know but maybe its the others." Atsushi said confusingly.

"Well go check."

The white haired boy opened the door halfway and saw Homura and Kyoka.

"Oh hi there, Homura-san and Kyoka-chan." Atsushi said with a smile.

"Well I'm already prepared." Homura said.

"Yep, we want to see Dazai!" Kyoka said with a wide smile on her face.

Atsushi went to the table and saw Dazai with his head on the table.

"Dazai-san, you have some visitors." Atsushi said.

"Who?" Dazai said.

The brunette haired man put his head up and looked at Homura and Kyoka. He was completely mesmerised by the dark-blue haired girls beauty.

Fuck.

"Homura-san....""

"Dazai-san....." The dark blue haired girl cheeks turned into a light shade of pink.

"You look so gorgeous, Homura-chan." Dazai said as his cheeks turned pink as well.

Homura's POV:

Dazai looked handsome; clad in a black suit, the left part of his hair was tucked to the side neatly. I couldn't stop staring at him, he looked like Adonis; the god of beauty and desire. He looked so radiant and the rich outline on his shoulders were devastatingly hot.

"Wow, there's a living goddess right infront of us."

"Wait what!!!" Homura blushed.

"You're too good for my liking." Homura said.

He kissed the nape of her neck and muttered, "You're always been gorgeous in my eyes."

"Anyways time to go, the limo is waiting for us."