Chapter 8: Awake and Alive

Viewers discretion is advised!! 🤣

Dazai's POV:

I sat next to Homura as she slept peacefully— safe at the hands of the agency. The next thing I saw Homura wake up, she put her hand in my palm. Homura frowned for a bit as she saw me wearing my normal clothing.
-
-
"I didn't want you to change your clothes." She pouted.

"I would have wanted to take off your clothes by now if you didn't trigger my hologram." She said cheekily.

Dazai's cheeks reddened as he heard those words and gave Homura a light smack on the head.

"Awake and Alive." She said while looking at the ceiling.

Homura then heard someone knock on the door. The door made a creaky sound as it opened, standing there was Kyoka and Atsushi.

"Did you invite them over?" Homura said while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Nope, they just wanted to come over and visit you." Dazai said.

"Yayyyy Homura-senpai is awake." Kyoka said with sparkling eyes.

"Hello Homura-san, I was checking if my ane-san was alright." Atsushi smiled.

"Atsushi-kun, I'm alright now." Homura smiled

Then Yosano comes into the room, smiled, and hugged the dark blue-haired girl.

"You almost died of blood loss, but good thing I completely healed you," Yosano replied softly.

"I wasn't expecting myself to be on the brink of death before recovering!" Homura said in an astonished tone. 

Atsushi, Kyoka left the room as they heard a knock on the main door of the agency's department. Afterward, they came back to the room holding a black and gold-colored invitation. 

"This is for us. It's from the President." Atsushi said. 

"What is it?" Kyoka said while furrowing her eyebrows. 

Homura looked at the invitation and said, "We're invited to one of those fun charity events the President has hosted!" 

Anyways hope you enjoyed this story!!!