#4 (day 2)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP' goes the alarm. UGH anyways today in being driven, yay stuck in a car with Hannah and my mom :(. (At school) "SARAH!" Marrie shouted. "What, what shiesh chillax" I say rolling my eyes at her "i found them!" She says shaking "who?" I respond then she whispers quietly "the bohemians!" And for this a HUGE FACEPALM was nesscesary. "Marrie, I think we are fine!" "But what about what Hannah said! They can make us MISERABLE!" She whined." My GOD MARRIE! Chill! This ain't highschool musical! They ain't no sharpay waiting to ale us down!" "Well, they could beat us up!" "I swear I'm friends with a wimp!" "Hey guys, what this time" res said "Marrie is being the wimpy butt as always!" "Srsly I'm just being careful!" She argued. "you know what," Res randomly came up to us "U, Sarah, why don't you go play football or cheer or WHATEVER you do and marrie go read before you kill each other!" FINE" we both shouted.

(Hey guys author note: so a new character is comin! Her name is Shannon! All these people are based off real life friends! Here's the accounts! (If they have one)
Res- kickthebacca
Nathan- Fluffles48
Marrie- eve9099
Dixon- cjohnson0819
Shannon- no account!