Fans Catch You Out and About

"Niall, I don't know if this is such a good idea, what if the paps find us?" You said, nervously squeezing his hand.
"Don't worry it'll be fine." Niall
assured, wrapping his arm around you tighter.
You and Niall have been wanting to go out for dinner for the longest time, but you've just been afraid of the fans.

Niall pulled your chair out for you generously, and once you sat down, he pushed it back in.
"Oh My Gosh! It's Niall Horan! I don't mean to disturb, but is it okay if I can get a signature, and a quick picture with you and y/n?" A 13 yr old fan asked.
"Sure!" Niall smiled, and grabbed her paper and pen to sign it.
"When is your baby due?" The fan asked, a big smile on her face.
"September 15th." You said, smiling back at her. She took a quick picture with you guys, then left.

"See? Not all fans are so bad." Niall said squeezing your hand, before he ordered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait. I've been pretty busy with schoolwork, friend etc. My friends and I have been undergoing a LOT of drama lately, and it's hard for me to focus, so yeah. Sorry that it's short too. I started writing it a long time ago, but never finished it, so I kinda wanted to get it done😜 bye Oreos!!