11.) Mood Swings

Mood Swings

Date: April 23rd
Pregnant: 4 months/ 18 Weeks

You had just gone grocery shopping and you were tired, and sore. Plus you were pretty cranky, since you're pregnant, and you've been having moodswings. You walked in the door to see Niall and the boys on the couch watching derby, garbage was everywhere, you had asked him to make dinner, since you would be shopping until about 9:00, and it was 9:30 now.

"Ummmm... Ni.... I thought you were making dinner...." You said, trying not to freak out in front of the boys. You had just cleaned the house before you left, and to come home with it a mess again just made you very mad.

"Wait. Is it 9:00 already?" Niall slurred, obviously drunk.
"Niall! It's 9:30! I just cleaned the house, and now it's mess! I've been working my ass off to take care of you and this house, and I'm sick of it! I can't do everything for you! And it's especially hard since I'm pregnant!" You complained, losing your patience, and heading up the stairs.

"Y/n! Wait! I'm sorry!" Niall yelled, following you into the bedroom.
"Niall, I'm just sick of this, I can't do everything myself...." You muttered, tears streaming down your face as you at on the cool bed.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry. I promise I'll help around the house more." Niall pleaded, kneeling in front of you, holding your hands in his.

"It's not that I'm mad, I'm just worried you won't help me when the baby gets here." You said just loud enough for him to hear.
"Of course I'm gonna help. You and this baby are probably the best things that have ever happened to me, and I don't wanna miss out on anything. And I promise I'll help out with the house more. I didn't mean for the lads to come over today, they kinda just invited themselves in, and I didn't wanna be rude." Niall confessed.

"I'm sorry, it's just been this mood swings. I over reacted a little bit anyways."
"I love you, you know that right?"
"I know. I love you too."