4.) Mourning Sickness

Date: December 30th
Pregnancy: 1 week

"Pssst... Y/n!" You heard a familiar Irish accent. The light hurt your eyes for while, but once they focused you saw a wide-awake Niall with his hair in all directions. "Will you make breakfast?" Niall asked innocently, standing by the door with his hands behind his back.

"What time is it?" You groaned, thinking it was early in the mourning. "It's almost 1:00 pm." Niall said. You felt bad that Niall had waited all this time to wait for something to eat. "Okay, I'll go make you something." You laughed, getting up and heading downstairs to make some omelets.

"What is that smell?" You asked, arriving in the kitchen. "Coffee. Why?" Normally you would enjoy the aroma, but this time it made you feel nauseous. You sprinted up the stairs, and into the bathroom. Niall was behind you, holding your hair as you leaned over the bowl.
"I'm so sorry, do you want me to dump it out quick?"
You just nodded, scared that if you talked, you would throw up more. Niall kissed the crown of your head, and walked down the stairs as you waited until he told you it was gone.
"I really am sorry." Niall said once you were in the kitchen.
"Ni, don't worry it's fine." You smiled, wrapping your arms around his neck, and giving him a soft kiss.
"Can we just watch a movie though?" You asked, giving him a pouty face. Niall smiled and nodded, and walked into the living room to pick out a movie. How did you ever get so lucky?