5.) Telling the Family

Date: January 18th
Pregnancy: 1 Month/ 4 Weeks

Since it was Maura's birthday you and Niall decided to incorporate telling her with her birthday present. You were one month pregnant, and you and Niall couldn't keep it a secret much longer, so it was the perfect time.

"Are you excited!?" Niall asked, squeezing your hand as he pulled into the driveway. You grinned and nodded at him, and walked in the house, carrying Maura's present. All the Horans were there, so everybody could find out at the same time.

You walked into their house, and you were overwhelmed with all the people. Some were even members of Niall's family you haven't even met yet, even though you were married. "I'm so glad you could make it!" Maura grinned, enveloping you in a warm hug. "It's nice to be here." You said, returning Maura's warm welcome.

"Where should I put this?" You asked, holding up the colorful gift bag for Maura. "Over on the counter should be fine." Bobby said, walking up to us, a big smile on his face.

Ever since Niall and you started dating, Bobby has loved you together. So as you can imagine, when you became engaged he was very happy for you guys. You walked over to the kitchen with Niall's hand snaked around your waist. He's been super protective since he discovered You were pregnant, and You didn't really mind it. It gave him a lot more excuses to spend time with you, and there was nothing else he would rather be doing.

You set the sparkly gift down on the counter, as Niall started to kiss your neck. You giggled, and turned around to face him, and planted a kiss on his lips, before grabbing his hand, and forcing him back into the living room with you.

"Princess, I wanna spend time with you..." Niall complained, as you headed to the living room. "We can spend time together when we get home, I promise." You said, smiling at him, and sitting down on the couch. Niall introduced you to a bunch of aunts, uncles, cousins, 2nd cousins, great aunts, great uncles etc. By that time you were done, your brain was so full of names and faces, you were sure you didn't have any room for anything else. To your surprise it had also been 3 hours later.

Maura finally decided to open some presents, but you made her open yours first. She took the pink wrapping out of the bag, and put her hand over her mouth and gasped when she saw what lay inside. "Y-you're pregnant?" Maura stuttered, in surprise and excitement. You and Niall grinned happily, as you got thousands of congrats from everyone.

(Present on the side)