pt 3

you decide to keep your meeting with taron a secret. sometimes madeline and lily could be a bit much. they might get jealous or get mad; that you're spending time with a boy.
that was the complete opposite of the point of the vacation.

you can hear lily's lecture about how dangerous it is to talk to someone out here. and madeline would be upset that you didn't mention that you have a cuter friend back at your cabin. but who would genuinely do that? you wonder.
you open the door and are bombarded with questions, as expected.

"where were you?!"
"are you okay?"
"you were gone for a while,"
"we started to think you did get murdered!"

"i know, i know," you say, throwing your hands up theatrically, "i just lost track of time! it won't happen again," saying that, you feel like you're back in middle school again, with curfew and rules about boys.

"mhmmmm...any cute boys though?" madeline asks.
you mumble no because you find yourself unable to lie straight to someone's face.

"i did find a great little canoe spot," you lie, "and i'm thinking about going back out there tonight."

"what? tonight? i thought we were having smores and margaritas night!" lily whines.

"i know, but that little lake gives me great inspiration for the heart article. also, margaritas and smores is the worst combo i can think of." you tease.

you glance over at lily, but her nose is buried in her phone, upset.

"look, im sorry. i just really need to get some good ideas. you know how tricky this article is to write, and getting it out of the way would be great. plus, you wouldn't need to hear me complain about it anymore!" you offer.

"yeah. it's fine. just be back before 11. and keep your phone on you." lily replies, still not glancing up.

"text us updates," madeline instructs from behind the bathroom door.

"yes ma'am!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

you pull on your blue grey bikini. the top complements your chest, lifting your boobs to make the B cups look like C cups if you squint.
the high waisted bottoms accentuate your toned legs. you choose casual shorts and a see-through white tank top to put on over it. you slip your wavy hair into a clip with some difficulty; the thickness of your hair always earns compliments but is impossible to style.

"i'm heading out," you call as you close the door.
you use your phone as a flashlight as you walk the 10 minutes to tarons house.

you've been on dates before, so you don't know why you're so incredibly nervous.
eventually you make it up to his door and decide to skip knocking and walk in instead.

"taron?"
"OH SHIT!" you hear from behind a door.
you begin to laugh. his accent makes cursing sound ridiculous, especially since you just startled him.

"you alright?" you ask after listening to a series of bangs and bumps from the other room.

"umm, err, yeah. one second i suppose...you can just uhhh make yourself comfortable. the alcohol is," another clatter of something falling to the floor, "GOOD LORD, alcohols in the fridge beneath the speaker."

"right. you sure you're okay in there?" you giggle while scanning his cabin. it is fairly neat, with some books scattered on the small table and couch. the tv is showing some nature documentary on mute.
"yerrr..." he replies.

you make your way to the mini fridge, squat, and survey your options.
you settle for a bottle without a name on it.
going for the risky choice is something new, but then again you were standing in a british guys cabin with national geographic playing in the background.

the door swings open, revealing taron.

he is dramatically leaning against the door frame. one elbow is bent above his head, which pulls your eyes immediately to his bicep. tarons other hand is on his hip, which is covered by hot pink swim trunks, covered with little bananas.
he wiggles his eyebrows up and down and looks ridiculous.
you let out a sudden laugh that was louder than you intended, but you don't really seem to care.

"looking good," you muster through deep inhales. even in the goofiest swimming shorts, he still doesn't look bad. his confidence attracts you, as well as his sculpted chest.
it doesn't look too rough; his abs are well defined, which unleashes an urge to run your hands against them.
you clear your throat and shake your head after catching yourself starting at his pecks.

"too hard to look away?" taron asks cockily as he strolls past you, toward the fridge of alcohol.

you pause, "you really are a modest thing, aren't you?"

"hey! i'm an actor!" he proclaims (emphasizing the "tor", making it sound more like "ac-TOUR!"), "that's our job, ya know..."

you take a sip of your drink. it's stronger than you pictured, but not too bad. "don't get drunk, y/n." you think to yourself, "you act out when you get wasted, and doing the first thing that pops into your head with taron would be a dangerous game."

taron bends up again, his ass finally not blatantly in your line of vision. he is holding a bottle of bourbon that you can't quite read, as his hand is covering the label. they are a bit veiny, but well manicured and maintained.

you stop yourself before you stare at yet another part of his body, "so uhh how long are you here?"

"ohhhh errr about two more days. i'm leaving monday." he explains with his back turned toward you.
his shoulders are wide, but he wears it well. he's not short, but definitely not as tall as most men you know. his broad shoulders and muscly back make his stocky build work.

"where you going back to?" you wonder aloud to him.

"berkshire, england to finish filming a few more scenes." taron explains before taking a small drink of his amber bourbon.

"mmm," you reply, "shall we continue this in the hot tub?"