№6 Telling the Pawns the Plan and Making Dinner

This is probably way to long. Hope you still enjoy!

I ended up in the vents to contact the team. Usually I would have gone to my room, but I felt that it would be safer to text them away from prying eyes. Besides Nezu that is. Unless Aizawa comes here I should be physically alone for long enough to contact everyone. "Guess I'll start with the couples."

Aka has made a group chat with Suimin and Ki

Ki:
Umm who is this?

Suimin:
Remember what I told you about yesterday?

Ki:
Oh so it's him. Thanks babe.

Suimin:
Of course. Now Aka what do you need?

Aka:
I'm going to be adding you to a group chat with my other teammates, but I want to go over some things first.

Ki:
Okay

Suimin:
Go on

Aka:
1) No real names
2) They/them pronouns for everyone
3) Avoid mentioning your relationship status
4) Try to only use your provided nicknames
5) Don't inform anyone of the group chat or of my existence
6) Do not call anyone in the chat
7) No contacting anyone in the chat without asking me first (besides each other)
8) No giving hints on who you are
9) If we need to meet, do not say it in the group chat. Mention it here.

Aka:
Understood?

Suimin:
Got it

Ki:
Understood

Aka:
Great. You will know when the group chat has been activated. Thank you for your cooperation.

Well that went better than expected. I guess Ki can be serious when needed. That's good to know. Now onto the next group.

After informing everyone of the rules I was kinda exhausted from all the human interaction I had to do. Especially when Supin kept asking questions. I still have to make the group chat though so we best get that started.

Aka has created a group chat

Aka has added Shāpun, Akaao, Tenki and six others to the chat

Aka:
Hello everyone! Please remember the rules, but other than that interact however you wish.

Kunshu:
Aka! I've almost gotten everything I need. Sensei's been helping me collect everything so it's going much faster than it would have originally.

Aka:
That's good! I'll be there tonight I have a few things I need to iron out with my plan, bit when that is done I'll come straight over.

Mata:
Aka do you have anything you'd like us to start doing?

Aka:
Ah yes. Thank you for the reminder Mata.

Aka:
Tenki, Mienai, Takai, Supin, and Onikisu I want you to…

Tenki:
If that's what you want then sure

Mienai:
Sounds fun

Takai:
Works perfectly with me

Supin:
Not what I was expecting okay

Onikisu:
I'll start right away!
Aka:
Everyone else besides Kunshu will be…

Suimin:
Sounds like a plan.

Ki:
Seems fine to me

Mata:
Great idea

Akaao:
I can do that

Aka:
Perfect!

Aka:
Team B don't worry about your costumes or weapons. I'll drop those off at your dorm.