What are they doing when they're not in race? Final

Katy: Okay, Here's the last episode for the series. After a sleepover at Pauline's apartment in New Donk City, If something go wrong in the city, Pauline can help her citizens out along with our crews. However, If anything go right, she'll go with her crew again. This time, Riku and Sora will join them after their date is done in New Donk City. Same as They're at New Donk City, MKSA Rainbow city Space Center are testing on The Structural Test Article on The STA-199 That will later become the new Space Shuttle "Challenger" Honouring Challenger that was destroyed by the right SRB and the aerodynamic forces squeeze and tear the Challenger into pieces like the shredded meat (Huh?) in 1986 and her crew that included Christa McAuliffe, The teacher from new hampshire. Launching along the LRB and ET, One of LRB is faulty O-ring for testing purposes if it was exploded in the sky and afraid if the Shuttle is not strong enough and caught destroyed like what happened to Challenger. Ahem. Sorry for long note. Let's go.

------

Yesterday at Rainbow city Space Center...

Toadonauts (Astronaut Toads) and the Space Shuttle team are rolling the STA-199 to the launch pad for testing the stress in the air. 6 Hours after Columbia Maiden Flight Launch, so the safety is much ensured. Being the right LRB one have a faulty O-ring. After sitting on the launch pad, starting to launch the structure into the sky, after a minute and 13 seconds the External fuel tank exploded after Right Booster push the hydrogen tank up to the base of the oxygen tank. But the structure aren't affected by atmospheric pressure and the explosion at all. Meaning that they're safe to fly for the whole program, but needed to be test multiple times for safety and to ensure the shuttle won't torn apart from the aerodynamic forces. After the first test completed, they shutdown the LRB and let it glide down to the runway and the structure glided down on the water, making a splashdown. (Hope she keep floating long enough to get the structure out!)

------

Back to New Donk City at One Morning...

The girls have done their routines on the time.

Peach: Morning, everyone.

Ben: Good Morning, Peach. How are you today?

Peach: I'm very well today.

Peach checking things out on her Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra for the news, her team updates, COVID-19 Pandemic (should the pandemic in the real world ended up lose to the crisis so Peach could prepare herself and her crews for later) and Weather for everything ready.

Rex: where should we go today?

Peach: I don't know...Should we go back to Rainbow city Village?

Rex: hmm...

The Space Shuttle Structural Test Article STA-199 On Test For Explosion and Aerodynamic forces to Make Sure that they're safe to fly last night...-

The News about the Space Shuttle Test Article are on right now, with being know to test the aerodynamic forces and explosion of the external fuel tank that tear the shuttle apart.

Peach: Did we all heard what I heard last night?

Daisy: No, i don't...

Rosalina: I have the powerful ear, but I heard that alittle.

Toadette: not me.

Pauline: I think I don't.

Ben: Us too.

Peach: did I just crazy or something about the explosion of the space shuttle last night...? Atleast It would not be the disastrous things...