Special: Rex & Ben's Wedding

Today's The Day! The Day to Celebrate their love together, The Day God will see, The Day Fate will not do their love apart;

Today's The Wedding day Of Rex and Ben!

One Morning...

Peach: Oh my! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I can't believe I'm late!

Peach going to see Rex and Ben in the hurry while the others along with them are already wake up and ready at The Castle's fountain. Last night before The Day, they had set to meet up at Peach's Castle fountain at 7 in the morning. Now it's 6:55 AM. They're all ready at there 5 minutes ago. Peach burst out from the castle, see everyone at the fountain.

Ben: Good morning, Peach. You look hurry to meet us up here, don't you?

Peach: Morning, Ben. Yes, When I finished my routine and dressed up, It's already 6:55 AM!

Daisy: Well, just 5 minutes later! I'm glad this is the first time you make it a right time!

Peach: well, If not because of Ben, I wouldn't come to the right time often though!

Rosalina: let's go to coconut mall!

Now, they go to coconut mall for the wedding suits, dresses and supplies to buy.

At coconut mall, Ben and Rex are still together with Peach and Daisy, sizing their wedding suits in the tailor. After they had sized they want, and get the suits, Peach Brought them along to cashier and check out.

Cashier Clerk: 460 Coins, Madame.

Peach: Oh My! Why so much?

Daisy: Maybe we have much accessories?

Peach: I think so.

Little did they know that Ben Secretly brought the bride's dress into Peach's trolley. Actually, Peach and Daisy have Black suit and White Tuxedo including accessories. Peach paid the suits and accessories.

Ben: What's Next, Peach? 🙂

Peach: Hmm...Flowers.

Daisy: Yeah. Roses and Daisies would be the best thing of meaning in the wedding for them.

Peach: Let's go to Flower shop.

Then they go to Flower shop to buy the Roses and Daisies.

Peach: should I include the Orange Blossom, Lily of the valley, peonies and Iris??

Daisy: If It's the good meaning for them, Then you put It in the list.

Peach then bring the flowers listed in her Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ 5G and bringing them in the florist.

Peach: uh, Excuse me, Is there a flower arrangement service at the wedding?

Florist: Yes, Ma'am. we provide the flower arrangement service at any events. By filling the form with the flower you want, and you'll be all set.

Daisy: Great! Now let's keep those flowers back to the same place we bringing them.

Peach: how nice! Atleast we don't have to arrange the flowers by ourselves and design on our own!

After Done at flower shop, they go to see Ben and Rex back at the fountain.

Ben: How you doing, Peach?

Peach: things are going well, Ben. Let's go to Rainbow city. I still wonder why it cost 460 Coins while in the tailor? Hmm...

Then they go back to Daisy's Honda Accord e:HEV, start her car up before ready to go to the Rainbow city Village, where they will host the Wedding for them. Daisy call the others and waiting for them.