LIVE From Home: Zak & Rook's Debut and Kamek Tour Première

"This is Our Team: Peachy VYRA!"

Ben: I'm Ben.

Rex: Name's Rex.

Peach: Peach Here.

Daisy: Hi, I'm Daisy!

Rosalina: Hi, Rosalina!

Zak: My Name is Zak.

Rook: I'm Rook.

Pauline: Pauline~

Toadette: Hi! Toadette!

Peach: We're going live online here with being locked down in the castle, or even our home due to disastrous COVID-19 crisis, so we have to go online. This is the first time ever that We have to do this.

Daisy: when we have an idea to go online, we decided to have zoom and live. now it's time to show you some of our highlights of Kamek Tour.

With Ben 10 Alien Force theme play, The Video Shows highlights of Kamek Tour. For example, The New Driver: Kamek, Become playable in around 25 years since Mario Kart 64 Demo, Peachy VYRA's new member: Rook and Zak, and The new open race track: RMX Ghost Valley 1.

Everyone claps after video ends

Daisy: Yay! We have the new character Debut! That's mean we have  new excitement coming up along 2 weeks of the tour!

Peach: from 1 PM (GMT) Onwards, we announce that the Kamek Tour has now begin!

At 1 PM (GMT) The tour will officially begin.

Pauline: let's ask Zak and Rook for becoming a part of us.

Zak: I've been not appeared since the last time in 2014, and this is the first time ever since then. Please have us as a part of the team!

Rook: since the reboot, I've never appeared again since. This will be first time as a member of Team Peachy VYRA. Please have me appreciated.

Peach: okay, thank you for joining us today. Hope you enjoy the tour!

"This is Our Team: Peachy VYRA!"

Everyone: See you next time!

End.