Prologue 1

At Peach's...

Peach: It's So Much Fun Since We Went To New York!

Daisy: Yeah! Since We Have A Pleasure Time Like: Nintendo Headquarter office, Shopping, Visiting Mario And Luigi's Home In Brooklyn, Visiting Katy Perry, Our Author's Home In Santa Barbara, CA, Visit Capitol Records To Look Over Of The Music Industry, And We're Also Visiting Boeing Company At Seattle WA for some orders of BBJ 777-9x, BBJ 747-8, BBJ 787-9 Dreamliner And BBJ Max 9!

Rosalina: Right! Since We're First Start Off In New York Tour! So We Need Such A Big Thing To Fly Around The World! I have the Comet Observatory, But I Guess It Doesn't Fit For Landing, So I Agree To Have Our Own Private Airplanes.

*Crossovers Influenced*

Daisy: And We Also Got Our Own Phone Too!

Daisy Always Not Forget She, Peach, Pauline And Wendy Have Galaxy S10 Series. Daisy And Peach Have S10+, Wendy Have S10e And Pauline Have S10. Rosalina Have Note10+ 5G Version And So On. Also Toadette, Which She Can Transform Into Peachette, Have Galaxy Fold, Samsung's World 1st Foldable Phone.

*Over the horizon*

Daisy: Oh Looks like some of our friends from the other world calling to me!

Daisy Pick up the call.

Muto Yugi: Hello?

Daisy: Hi, I'm Daisy!

Muto Yugi: Hi, Do You Remember Me?

Daisy: Are You Muto Yugi?

Muto Yugi: Yes, I Am! You remember me, Daisy!

Daisy: And I Can Remember You From That Day We've Met Long Time Ago!

Muto Yugi: Yeah. Are You On Mario Kart World Tour?

Daisy: Yeah. And You're On My Plan Inviting You And The Parallel World Friends Into Our Mario Kart World Tour!

Muto Yugi: Ahaha! Thank You So Much For Your Inviting, Daisy!

Daisy: Your Welcome!

Muto Yugi: When You Picking Us Up?

Daisy: Next Tour In A Week. Now We're On Part 1 Of Ice Tour Host In Mushroom Kingdom, Which is our World. And The Part 2 Will Beginning Wednesday In Asia Timezone And Tuesday In American Timezone. After Part 2 Begins 4 Days Later We'll Picking You Up In Tokyo and also we'll visit others too for the other references. If it's possible, It'll be faster to pick you up.

Muto Yugi: Okay Then. See You Soon!

Daisy: See You Soon, Muto!

Daisy Then Hang Up The Phone.

Daisy: C'mon, Team! We've The Journey To Go!

The Story Starts Here. So Let's Do The Odyssey!

To Be Continued...