C18 - Hometown

"How could I? I'm taking all the stupid with me," - Amara Y/N Diaz

Chapter Eighteen 

I arrived back at the new dorm. Closing my eyes as I feel pain rushing over. "FUCK!" I screamed, crashing everything with my powers. "WHY ME?" I shouted, looking at the ceiling. "I'm not that bad, right? Why do I need to deserve this kind of punishment?" I asked as I fell on my knees. "I was just a broken hearted woman who tried to hurt herself, but failed for a thousand times then settled to let anyone kill her like she wants," I said, breaking down. I closed my eyes realizing that this isn't a time for me to have a breakdown. I teleported myself to the Charmed Ones houses and run to Mel. "Mel, Maggie's need our help, now!" I said before grabbing her hand and breathe. "Ready?" I asked before I felt Josefina grabbing my other hand. The pregnant lady nodded before I teleported us to the command center.

"Where did you leave her?" Mel asked as we saw Harry and Macy.

We walked towards the desk because it's obvious that I can't teleport five people including me at once.

"Capitol Hill Water Treatment Plan, lower level, by the outgoing tanks," Harry replied.

Macy moved the mouse thingy, "We'll be there in a moment,"

"And then we'll drop the combo Power of Three on the Whispering Evil," Mel added.

Josefina looked at Mel, "Wait. You need to use your powers?" She asked before giving the bad news, "You--, you can't do that." Josefina said, making the two Charmed Ones look at her.

"What do you mean?" Mel questioned.

"That potion I made--. It blocks your powers." She informed.

"We can brew an antidote"

"Sure, but then the contractions will come back," Josefina replied.

"So, either I keep this baby from being born out of time, or I save Jordan and the world?" Mel questioned. Well, that's a big decision.

"You can't have both," I replied to her, shaking my head.

We all looked at Mel, waiting for her decision which was saving Jordan and the world.

---

Josefina started to brew the antidote. "The antidote requires supercharging magnesium sulfate. " Josefina said, mixing the antidote.

"Mel, if you need me to go alone," Macy said, but Mel interrupted her.

"You can't stop it alone." She said as Harry nodded at the replied. "Give me the antidote," Mel said, looking at Josefina.

Josefina poured the potion onto a cup, "TÃa would be so proud of you," Josefina said, giving Mel the antidote.

"I'm just trying to do for this baby what my mother did for us, protect it," Mel said, grabbing the cup from Josefina. Mel drank up the antidote.