Chapter 2

It is a new day for Y/n. A normal day for most but for Y/n this is quite special...

"Ah... Finally, there's nothing to do for work. A day-off well deserved if I'm being asked." Y/n sighed as he turned on the television in his living room.

Y/n was able to afford and buy a simple house where he lives alone. He's been living here ever since he was still new to his job.

"Hello, everyone! I'm Ichika Nakano, the one who portrays the main character in this new and upcoming movie. Please watch my new movie that is now out in the cinemas near you..." The TV commercial said, making Y/n's eyes widen.

"Ichika-san has a new movie?! Alright, I know what I should do today. But I still can't comprehend that she's the sister of Nino and Miku. Speaking of which, the construction of the new cafe is going smoothly." Y/n said to himself, still watching the commercial

Y/n didn't hesitate and immediately got ready and started his adventure to the mall but as he was ordering a ticket, he saw a very familiar face.

"You again?!" Nino shouted, gaining the attention of others.

"Shh... I just want to watch Ichika-san's new movie. You're probably going there too, right? To support your sister with her new movie." Y/n said as he got the ticket from the cashier's hands and went out of line.

"Yeah, and so?" Nino asked.

"Ma'am, I noticed that it's already your third time watching the movie today." The cashier pointed out, making Nino fluster and Y/n chuckle.

"Hey, you don't need to point that out!" Nino said to the cashier.

"Why are you so embarrassed about it? You just want to support your sister, right?If you ask me, I actually think it's sweet." Y/n said as Nino blushed and went straight ahead to the cinemas after getting her ticket.

"Why does it always have to be you?" Nino said as she went near Y/n.

"Maybe it's fate that brought us together. Don't you say?" Y/n said with a hint of laughter audible from his words.

"You really love to pick on me, huh?" Nino said as they both walked to the cinema room.

Y/n and Nino walked together at a similar pace and as it still went on, Nino got curious.

"So, why are you still following me?" Nino asked why she's still with Y.n.

"Well, the seat I took is right here." Y/n said as they're still walking beside each other at a similar pace. The two of them went inside the same row and as if destiny was playing with them, sat beside each other.

"God sure does have a way." Y/n said with a smug look on his face.

"Just shut up. The movie is about to start." Nino said, her eyes focused on the big screen.

"Very well, I did come here to watch the movie but I guess it's a privilege to watch said movie with the leading actress' sister." Y/n said nonchalantly.

"Didn't I just tell you to shut up?" Nino asked, starting to get irritated.

"Alright, I'll stop." Y/n said as the both began to watch the movie.

Y/n and Nino watched the movie quietly but at the halfway point of it, Nino rested her head on Y/n's shoulder without her noticing it, Y/n, however, did notice it, quite immediately.

"Oh, someone's getting ahead of themselves." Y/n said, making Nino realize the position they were in.

"H- Huh? I- I'm sorry..." Nino said shyly, to the surprise of Y/n.

"It's fine, you could rest your head on my shoulder anytime you like." Y/n said, reassuring Nino.

"O- Okay..." Nino said as, surprisingly, she rested her head on Y/n's shoulder again.

"I've always wanted a romance like this one in the movie... High school must have been nice... I kinda had one but I don't wanna talk about it." Nino said, surprising Y/n more on how much he got to know her in these few minutes of them together.

"Oh, is someone opening up?" Y/n asked.

"What if I am?! Besides... You should be thankful..." Nino said.

"I am... I'll listen to everything that you say." Y/n responded.

"Just forget about the things I said..." Nino said, embarrassed of what she had just said.

The two of them stayed in that position until the end of the movie. The two of them then exited the cinema room and stayed together for a while. By now, Y/n and Nino had started to trust each other- Well, more like Nino being friendlier to Y/n and... Y/n being Y/n.

"I still can't get over that beautiful ending." Nino said to Y/n while smiling. Nino smiling was somewhat of a first sight to the man, making him smile too as a result.

"But didn't you watch it three times already?" Y/n said as he chuckled.

"Nobody needs to hear or know that, get it?" Nino said as Y/n nodded.

"By the way, where are you heading next, Nino?" Y/n asked as he walked to where Nino was walking.

"I'm going back to the cafe. Miku might wonder why it's been hours and I'm not back yet." Nino responded.

"I'll take you there. I was planning to go there to order coffee, anyway." Y/n offered.

"Wh- What?! Where did that come from all of the sudden?" Nino asked, flustered by what Y/n had asked.

"Hey, I'm doing you a favor here. Just go with me." Y/n said.

"Fine, I'm texting Miku that I'm on my way back." Nino said as she and Y/n went to his car.

They made their way to Y/n's car and started to go to the cafe. It was a pretty uneventful ride, with Nino avoiding the instances Y/n would look at her. They got to the cafe as both of them got out of the car. They opened the cafe entrance and were met by 4 girls.

"You're back, Nino... and Y/n? A weird combination now that I think about it." Miku said.

"Ara? Has Nino found herself a boyfriend when I was gone?" A girl said, which Y/n thought of as someone familiar, like someone he'd seen before.

"Nino has a boyfriend?!" Another girl said. This time, the girl was wearing star like pins on her hair.

"What?! Since when?!" The last girl said. This girl has a ribbon on her head.