Three- Age 13

Natsou just started the 8th grade. He still hasn't talk to anyone an they still think he's mute. Well he's not he just hasn't used his voice to talk to people.

Natsou just got back from the first day of school an hour ago and was cooking something for himself to eat. He had a routine of when he did everything since school started his routine had changed a bit. So it was a about 5 pm as he was cooking himself something to eat.

He knew everyone else's schedule as he always watched closely so he wouldn't run into someone while he did his thing. One thing is one of them didn't have a secdual yet.

Natsou was cooking before he heard someone say something "hello? Who are you?" Shouto asked Natsou, Shouto was about 10 now and he still didn't know who Natsou was or really seen him much. This made Natsou basically jump out of his skin as no one talked to him in the house.

Natsou was almost scared of the little boy he had never talked to before. He was never a alout to even be around him. He didn't know the kid that much and he didn't know either to think of his as his brother or someone he doesn't know.

"Are you my older brother like fuyumi says?" Shouto says and Natsou smiles at the fact that fuyumi at least talks about him. Natsou nodded lightly with a smile.

"Oh you don't talk that's right, Fuyumi taught me sing language!!" Shouto got excited of what he has learned. Natsou was really happy fuyumi at least talked about him. It was a big house and he was the only one who used this kitchen. The basement was by a bath room only he used, a kitche only he used. It was like a apartment as it was cut off from the rest of the house by a wall and he had to go a arossed a balcony like bridge to get where the others stayed.

"Why are you over here your not aloud to be over here" Natsou signed to the kid and Shouto shrugged. Natsou knew he probably wasn't aloud over here and he didn't want him to get in trouble. Then again this was the first time someone in the house had even talked to him.

"Can I eat with you? Fuyumi went somewhere and Dads on portal" Shouto said he seemed to be a very smart kid probably because he was forced to learn faster than most kids. Natsou nodded as he put the food into two bowls and date them both on the table.

He pulled the boy out a seat then sat down himself. The boy smiled widely before sitting down and started to eat. Natsou did sign language while Shouto talked to him.

-----

About an hour later Natsou was cleaning the dishes while Shouto talked to him. Everything thing was going good until they hear the door fling open.

Natsou got scared but didn't show it and told Shouto to get behind him. It was endeavor he was pissed. Natsou knew he couldn't use his quirk on him as it would cause him to get in a lot of trouble with the heros and cops.

"SHOUTO WHY ARE YOU HERE WITH THIS MISTAKE!!!" Endeavor yelled out as he got right in front of Natsou. This was the second time Natsou had ever seen Endeavor this close.

He grabbed Natsou burning his skin once again as Natsou got his mom's weakness to fire since he does have two ice quirks. Natsou hide it as if he burned to Endeavor just touching him he would know he had a qurik as Endeavor thinks Natsou is quirkless.... (Not logical but whatever)

Natsou grabbed Shouto throwing him on his backs and ran to Fuyumis room he Knew she'd be there now.

"Take Shouto!" Natsou signed to Fuyumi as he left Shouto in Fuyumis room before closing the door and being met by Endeavor. Endeavor grabbed the White haird boy who had a patch of red hair in the back of his hair.

"MISTAKE!" Endeavor yelled before burning Natsou's arm and throwing him onto the balcony. Natsou ran to the other side of the balcony where his apartment like home was. He ran in slamming and locking the door behind him.

Natsou slide down the door as he sat against it. His left arm burnt all the way up to his shoulder and to his wrist right a nice his palm of his hand. He couldn't move the arm so he wasn't able to heal it at the moment. He went to where his bandages where grabbing a long white wrap. Wrapping his whole arm up and part of his neck and chest that was burnt as well.

That's the end of this chapter.