Ally

Ally
We lay in the Darta Room not having a clue what would happen. I had kept Issacs wounds covered. I tried not to look at my arms or my legs. It was to horrible. I reeked like blood and burnt hair. It didn't help I was getting twice the punishment. I had sat next to Issac. He could barely stay awake. I went on his less injured side and leaned my head on his shoulder.
Seeing him in pain was more pain than being cut, or shocked. I had roughly an hour before they would come and get me. I would be knocked out and have another hour when I woke up. Living my life an hour and a half for every 24. At least I didn't have to watch Melody's or Killians. I had managed to strike a deal they leave Issac alone. My argument had been 'If he is dead you can't torture him. And with out him you can't torture me.' They had listened. Issac pulled my head in closer. He started playing with my hair. My not so beautiful hair. It had gone from my waist to about my shoulders. And the green strip was fading. "You are my sunshine." He softly whispered to the melody. "My only sunshine." I whispered back.
"You make me happy."
"When skies are gray."
"You'll never know dear."
"How much I love you."
Then he looked at me and together we sang,"Please don't take my sunshine away." I didn't know how he knew the song. Must've heard me listening to it. I felt awful I did that right away. Killian and Melody had no way of comforting each other through words. I could hardly see them. Then peacekeepers came and grabbed me. As the cut words into my back I replayed him singing in my mind. Then they put me in the room and I blacked out. Worrying about what Melody and Killian were going through.