Bon Pt. 1

You were practicing to fight demon and you were paired up with Bon...

Well great!

You had a crush on him!

Every time you see him, your heart beats faster. You liked hi- No! You loved him so much! So you couldn't do it! Admit your feelings to him! (wow you are a wimp....)

Time skip!~

You were walking in the woods (with Bon) to fight demons. You would always take a glance at him once it a while. (Admit your feelings reader! Sorry I like to rush things :3)

A low growl was echoed. Bon heard the growl.

"There's a demon somewhere around here."

Your eyes widen.

'I didn't expect a demon to come after us!' You thought in your head. Then suddenly a demon appear out of nowhere (TELEPORTATION!!!! XD) You screamed and the demon charged at you.

Bon's pov

I heard Y/n scream and looked over, there she was. She was being pinned down by the demon.

Your pov

You begin to shake in fear. The demon growls and leans towards you.

"You shall be mine Y/n"

Your eyes widen 'H-how does it know my name?' You thought.

The demon grabbed you and disappears with you.

You hear someone screaming your name before you disappear.

That was the last time you saw earth.

Or is it?

~~~~~~~~

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! IM BACK FROM THE FUCKING DEAD BITCHES!!

Yukio- *backs away*

Heh... *clears throat* Well anyway there you go.. Sorry for a very very very late update.. *hides in a corner in shame*