Yukio part 1

"Spin the bottle! Are you kidding me!?!" You asked unamused.

"Yes. So deal with it!" Of course Rin doesn't really like you. (sorry about that) You didn't really like childless games either. Nor did Yukio.

"Why do we have to play spin the bottle?

"Yes and Yukio is playing also!" Of course Rin knew that you had a crush on Yukio. For that he decides to play a game for you and Yukio.

"I wish I wasn't here." You said. You didn't want to play spin the bottle. Of course almost everyone knew except Yukio.

"Okay the rules are simple." Of course he went it get everybody attention.

"When the bottle is spun if girl and girl you hug, boy and boy punch, girl and boy kiss. Everyone got it?"

"Yes." Everyone said even Yukio I guess he knew the game.

"Okay! Shiemi you spin the bottle first."

"O-Okay." Of course she was nervous on playing the game. She spun the bottle and it landed on Rin. (Of course)

"Shiemi! it landed on me. So you have to kiss me!"

"O-Okay." He leaned in and kiss Rin on the lips. He face reddened like a tomato. You didn't even like him. Not one bit.

"Okay Yukio it's your turn!"

"Okay I know!" Yukio was of course mad at him. He spun the bottle and it landed on......

>To be continued<

Hey sorry, it took a long time to think of an idea for Yukio. Anyway here it is! Hope you like it!