Cheater! Shima x Reader (???)

(I had an idea for this.. meaning the last update..)

You were heading to the cafe that you and Shima were going to meet. As you were walking down the street you notice that Shima, your boyfriend, was talking to another girl. Your heart shattered a bit, yet you decided to shrug it off.

'Maybe it's just a friend of his...' You thought.

But...

You were so wrong..

The next day you headed to Cram school (it was called that right? The school if you wanted to be a exorcist.. idk.. I need to rewatch Blue Exorcist....) You walked into the classroom and notice that your friend, which is me, was sitting and reading a book, everyone else minded their own business. You look and see that Shima was talking to Shiemi and..... (THE PURPLE HAIR GIRL!! Izumo? Or something like that.. Idk....) He was chuckling and flirting.

Wait flirting?

You stood there, frozen.

"S-Shima?" Your voice began to crack.

"H-how c-could y-you?"

Shima looked over and his eyes widen.

Everyone in the room went silent.

"A-after a-all o-of t-this? T-this is h-how y-you r-repay me?!" You began to boiling in rage.

"After all these damn years!! You never treated me like your girlfriend!! YOU JUST TREATED ME LIKE I NEVER EXISTED!!"

Shima began to back away.

"WELL I HOPE YOU DIE SHIMA!! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!" You ran out the class and ran home.

Ever since that day, you lost contact to everyone. You never showed up to school anymore.

As for I, I decided to check on you. I reached to your house and knocked.

"Y/n, I know you're in there, come out you need to attend school. It's not healthy for you to do this to yourself."

You covered your face with a pillow.

"Leave me alone...." Your voice began to trail off.

"No! Y/n you can't do this!! I know what you're going through! I've been there before!!"

You remember, I was heartbroken awhile ago, my ex  just used me in a relationship just to get another girl to like him.

You began to realize something and began to cry.

"H-he u-used me l-like h-how L-Luke (Yes my ex's name is Luke -_- Kill me now...) d-did t-to y-you.."

"Exactly.." I was in your room, somehow.

"Y/n, I want to help you.. I'm always there for you.."

Few weeks later~

You were walking at the park. You notice someone very familiar.

Shima

He was with another girl, talking, laughing until he notices you.

You didn't care.

Shima walked up to you.

"Y-y/n.."

"Shima"

Shima was so ashamed of himself.

"Look I'm so sorry for emotionally shattering you like that I didn't me-"

"Its fine"

Shima looked at you.

"Y/n, come back with me.. I miss you so very much! I really do love you!"

You glared at him.

"No, look I'm not that girl anymore! I changed now, and I don't feel the same way you do to me..."

Shima was shocked.

"It's best to see other people now.." With that you walked away and that was the last time you ever said a word to him.

End!

I know I know the story doesn't make any sense... sorry.. I ran out of ideas..

Well anyway hope you enjoyed! Sorry of the crappyness.. that's not a word..

Anyway guys I'm doing a story for my oc and I need an idea! Can someone roleplay with me for the idea? I'm going to play as my oc and you're going to roleplay as a guy who likes me.. god that sounded wrong.. in so many levels.. I will credit you for the idea. You can message me in

Comments (obviously..) or message me on here..

Instagram: justaweirdo4life

Kik: Rainbowcupcake5153

Skype: hetalia4life5153 (it probably won't work if it does my name is Estrella.. not saying the last name...)

And yea that's it..

I'm very sorry if your message me on instagram, I will message very late since it never notifies me of anything..

BYE!! :3