Yandere Rin

He wanted you to be his. He'll do anything to get you be his. (Holy shit I got scared typing this XD)

You were at schools grounds and you noticed Yukio getting talk by his fangirls (*gets shotgun*) You look around and saw Rin Okumura (SATAN'S SON! I SHALL KILL HIM AND SEND HIM BACK TO HELL!) You knew that Rin had a crush on you but you didn't feel the same.

No matter what Rin will do, you wouldn't accept his feelings towards you. You backed up a bit, Rin saw you and walked towards you. You got scared and ran away, Yukio saw you running away. He knew that Rin found you and was walking towards you so you ran off. You ran quickly as you could, you made it to your class.

After school was done you had cram school. (Ponies... XD Sorry I wanted to!) You made it and notice Rin there, you did your best to ignore him.

Rin's pov~

'Why does she run away from me?' He thought. He loved you he didn't want you to be with someone else. He want you to be his! He'll do anything!

Story~

Yukio came in the classroom and discussed what they were going to do. "Alright, class you will be doing a week boot camp." (Boot camp my ass! |Yukio- *kicks me*| Ow...) You got nervous. You knew Rin was going to be there.

Time skip! By..... Stupid Four eyes! (Or whatever Rin calls Yukio!)

Rin's Pov~

He kept on looking at Y/n. 'Why does she never accepts my feelings towards her?! Don't worry Y/n I will make you be mine forever!' He had an idea.

Your Pov~

You got scared. Yukio notice that and went up to you. "Y/n, are you okay?" He asked, worried. You nodded slowly. You didn't know that Rin saw that.

Time skip~ (CAUSE I'M LAZY!^~^)

Rin's Pov~ He grabbed his... Koma sword (WHATEVER THE SWORD NAME IS?! Sorry I haven't been watching Blue Exorcist in a while...) He knew that Y/n would hate him but he wanted her to be with him forever.

Your Pov~

'I'm late...' You were late for boot camp, you stop running. Screams were heard. Blue flames were spurting in the building. You quickly ran in and gasped. Blood was splattered everywhere. Everyone you knew was dead! Shiemi, Shima, Miwa, Bon, Izumo, and Yukio! You began to cry. "Don't cry Y/n..." A voice said. You knew who it was. 'Rin...' He went closer to you, you began to run in the dorm. Rin went after you, you tried to hide. He tackled you onto the floor. "Y/n, I love you, and you will be mine forever!" He kissed you roughly. You desperately tried to push him away but couldn't, he was too strong. You knew you couldn't fight back. He pulled away. "No one can have you but me!" You knew that you were his forever.

(I'm back!! Did anyone missed me?! Sorry if it sucks... And doesn't make any sense...)

Yukio- I didn't miss you...

(Meanie... *tackles him into a hug*)