Chapter 3.

Finley

I awoke, tired and wet, daddy was not gonna be happy, my pacifier was also no where to be seen but that was per normal, I could never keep it in at night. This morning felt oddly different to say the least and  I couldn't figure out why- I was at home and of course I was in my cri- MY CRIB, I didn't understand what had happened, I was in well a toddler bed really. I started crying and screaming. I didn't like this, not one bit.

Daddy entered the room shhing me as he walked in, 'It's okay baby. It's okay, Im here now.'  That made me feel a little better but i still didn't understand why he did this. I decided to ask. 'Dada?' I questioned, 'Where's crib?'  He chuckled before replying   'Sweetheart, daddy thought maybe you were getting to big for a crib after all your dada's big boy right,,?'  I clapped and smiled but something just didn't sit  right, I liked my room before and now it was... different. I wasn't used to different and I still couldn't understand why daddy thought I wanted different...

My diaper was still wet and soon enough when he got me up for the day he was going to notice. It was always so embarrassing. I hate diaper changes but mostly during the day. Daddy says I purposely tt my them hard for him by kicking a screaming and although he may be correct I seriously do hate them.