Chapter 1

Narrator

Amongst the living room there was many things a young child like Finley may like, A toy box and crayons ready to be used but most importantly for this baby was his pacifier. It was like a crown.. but it wasn't a crown you see. It was his item of comfort. People would say it's weird, odd, creepy and well, not normal. It gets hard having to listen to that every day but he wasn't going to stop, It was what helped him and what made peace. Hearing all those horrible things was tough though. His family were never around to support him and even if they were, they'd probably be the same. In a way he was lucky his family never had time for him or he'd probably be left stranded on the streets.

The kiddo only knew one other little but they were kept inside away from the outside world as apparently his parents were ashamed and decided they would kept him and themselves away from the real deal.

Only knowing one person supportive of his agere he himself also stayed inside the majority of the time, however, as i've mentioned before he was neglected by his own family. His parents worked remarkably far away, only returning at dawn to leave yet again at 9. He had the house to himself and his parents didn't even care. He could trash it, they simply wouldn't notice because as soon as they got home they wouldn't say or do anything. Just sleep their 4 hours and out they go, but where? Where did they go and why if they worked that long why where they they still living in an old, creepy wooden cottage?...

Back in the living room he was lightly sucking on his pacifier and quenching milk from his bottle now and again. Zooming round the living room rug was him and his one of many toy trucks. Sitting on the Arm chair above him was Erick, his daddy.

He met his little 2 years ago when a crowd of people were circled around him chucking his pacifier in the air. After tackling them to give it back he brought the little one into the super market away from other people. He seemed to know everything about little space and soon after that he was his cg. Erick knew everything about his baby boys age regression within a few weeks and they were the perfect match.