Chapter 23: Beatrice Cooper

He's rough but it's perfect. Flopping us onto the bed, one of his hands finds my throat, encircling it and slightly controlling my airway. My hands find their way down his back, feeling the rough gauze before grasping onto his tight ass. 

I push him further into me, loving the feeling of him completely raw. I know, I know, he forgot a condom, but I couldn't give two fucks right now. Several profanities from Eli enter the space, and my heart beats rapidly in my chest at the idea of making him feel as good as he's making me feel. 

He rubs my clit in time with his thrusts, my lips brushing his jawline, his neck, his collarbone. Sweat drips off our bodies as we press on one another, my erect nipples rubbing his skin. I cum twice before he pulls out and shoots himself on my chest. 

His hands caress the sides of my body, wanting to take control once again, but I grab the back of his head and push him down to me. He moans out as I get him to wrap his lips around my nipple, his wet and hot mouth having me arch my back at the pleasurable sensation.

We're fucking messy.

I flip us over, my legs straddling his hips, my pussy lined up with his soft cock. I unlatch his lips and urge his body to lay down on the bed. He grumbles incoherently as I grind on him without letting him enter me. 

He soon loses patience, however. He lines me up quickly, thrusting up into me harshly, massaging roughly at my breasts. Our bodies move in sync, our eyes never leaving each other. 

I shiver at his touch, my body needing more of something - more of Eli I believe. The amount of times I feel my arousal spill out of me is incomprehensible, and when he taps at my leg, I know that it's time for me to get off of him. 

Without hurting him, I lift myself off his cock, switching my body, so his mouth lines up with my dripping pussy and I can latch my mouth around his throbbing cock. His tongue laps at my juices, and he can't help but play with my clit as well. Not that I mind. He cums in my mouth shortly after I start sucking at him.

"Darling..."

I hum in reply, kissing along his upper thighs.

"Want to go again?"

And all I get as a reply is his fingers entering me.

***

"Babe, I can help you."

"I don't want you to see them."

"You aren't going to be any less beautiful to me."

"They're disgusting."

"No, who put them there is. You are as handsome as the day I met you. That will never change."

"Do you promise?"

"Promise what?"

"That you won't hate me."

"I could never hate you, I promise."

Eli takes a shuddering breath and allows me to step into the bathroom. When I woke up this morning, after a long night of activities, I saw him standing and struggling in our bathroom to try and change the gauze around his whipping cuts. 

He quickly slammed the door on me when I initially tried to help him, but after much-needed reassurance, he's finally letting me inside. I stand on my tip-toes, kissing the back of his neck to help calm him. He lets out a deep sigh and lets his hands drop to his sides. 

I gently peel the gauze away from his body, his marred skin coming to my sight. Tears gather in my eyes, not because he's ugly, but because he had to endure such pain. He's so fucking strong and courageous and gorgeous.