Eleven

Oliva's P.O.V.

"Uhhh." I am excited as I see the variety of food trucks.

I do love surgery but I love food more. I am just being honest and if food and alcohol can make me forget about my life in Seattle then I am all down.

"See, it is not that bad to go out with me," Mark says as he sees me almost jumping up in joy.

"Where do you want to start?" Mark asks me as I look at his surprise.

"Where do I want to start? We can get more than one?" I ask him before he chuckles.

"You're adorable. Okay, we got tacos, sushi, hamburgers, and sandwiches. Pick your poison.":

"Mhmm tacos and margaritas sounds good about now," I tell Mark before he smiles at me.

"Chicken or steak?"

"One and one."

"Good choice, go get a table," Mark tells me before I look around and find a table.

Mark goes to get our food and drink as I go get the table.

I take my phone out as Mark wants to take his time.

I see all the phone calls and texts I have not only received from Izyy but my brother. I guess Derek found out I'm in New York. I decide to quickly text him that I have weeks' worth of surgeries but I'll be back as soon as possible.

"Decided to get a bit of everything now," Mark says after he puts a lot of plates on the table.

"Margarita, please," I say before he hands me the drink.

I can not believe he was able to carry everything himself. I mean, after all, he is a surgeon.

"If your brother knew you were with me he would kill me," Mark says as I take a sip from the margarita.

"Actually he is still going to kill you as you got with his wife," I say and chuckle before he looks at me.

"Won't apologize," I tell him.

"Now Olivia, tell me about Seattle. How is it back on the other side of the country?" Mark says changing the conversation before I nod and then he grabs the chicken taco and takes a bite.

"Well, I love it. I am the head of critical care not sure if you knew that. Derek is now at my hospital which I am glad so I get to see him every day. My interns this year are extremely smart like so smart. However, they each have a lot going on behind closed doors." I tell him before he smiles at me.

"The intern includes Meredith? I heard about her." Mark asks me before I nod.

"She has been through so much and she is always there for me even when Derek fucks it up."

"What about you? What happened to Grant?"

"We broke up."

"Sad."

"Extremely," I tell him before he nods, and then I take a big sip from my drink.

"His face was very punchable if it weren't for Derek." He comments before I shake my head.

"You always had my brothers back."

"Had?"

"Do I need to repeat myself?"

"Silly mistake." He says in a friendly voice trying to imitate me.

"But seriously, I still have his back."

"You might need to have my back tonight because I want to drink. A lot." I say before he chuckles and nods.

~~~