Three

Darius🦧

"Gasp!" I woke up from my dream sweating "fuck man" I said rubbing my eyes and getting up. I go to my bathroom and purposely drink my mouthwash and head to my car sill half asleep. I drive to Mo's house and use my key (she doesn't no I have this) to open the door. I walk up to her room and craw into the bed with her. I know she'll kill me for this but I don't care. I need her.

Moesha🦋

I wake up to see a big man in my bed with me. I jump up scared as heck only to notice someone I haven't seen in 5 years. We've kept in touch but it's still a shock.

"Darius Martavious Johnson the third what are you doing in my bed!?" "Not now ma, just lemme sleep" "Boy who, get out my bed before I call the police" "you'd call the police on a fellow brother?" "Yes 'brothas' crazy as heck" "ma you always tweaking on some shit" he said giving her a kiss on the check and squishing her face in the process. "Stop cussing in my house" I told him "I'll do what I want" "no my house my rules" "well I don't give a fuck. Anyways this ain't yo house no more" "what are you talking about?" "I'm talking about the fact that you're coming to live with me"

This man must be on HARD drugs. He breaks into my house climbs into the bed with me cusses in my house and tells me I'm going to come live with him. "No" I tell him. "No?" "No." "Alright then I guess I'll have to do this the hard way I'll see you later ma" he says, and with that he's finally out my house.

One week later....