positions

I stepped out of the uber and caught my breath. " It's alright, you've got this! This is what you've been studying and preparing yourself for!", I was mentally hyping myself up to ease my nervousness. I started to approach the building. It was a tall, slender black tower filled with multiple floors of offices and windows all over. The KimTechCo logo on top was in silver, giving the building a pure, clean look. I walked in, stepping through the glossy, translucent glass doors.

I walked up to the front desk, and proceeded to give them my information in order to confirm my interview.

"Alright. I see that you have a job interview scheduled with CEO Kim Taehyung for 9 am. I will guide you up to the floor where his office remains, and from there our secretary Mr. Seokjin will provide you with the rest of your guidance.", the receptionist said.

As we walked through the hallway and entered the elevator, I couldn't help but just admire all the visuals of the building. Everything had a clean look. Marble along the walls, multiple elevators made up of the colors black, silver and white, and signs that perfectly fit the theme of the building. Once the elevator doors opened, the receptionist led me out, and walked me towards the right hook of the floor, where the lounge area was located. There sat a very tall man with the shiniest black hair i'd ever seen in my life. He was wearing a clean white button up shirt along with some dark blue slacks.

"Here we are Ma'am. Mr. Seokjin will guide you with the rest." I thanked him, and with that they walked away.

"Hi, please take a seat.", the man signals with a motion of his hand. "I'm Kim Seokjin, The secretary of KimTechCo, but I go by Jin. You must be y/n?Hopefully I'm pronouncing that right."

"Hi, nice to meet you Jin! And yes that is right.", I replied, smiling.

"Good to know. Unfortunately Taehyung couldn't make it this morning so I will have to go ahead and interview you myself."  I simply nodded back. I felt a little hint of disappointment, not really sure why. I guess I just wanted to meet the man I would possibly be working under.

"Alright, well lets get started then.", Jin said breaking the silence. I guess we were just doing this interview in the lounge area and not in an actual office. Well, this was different than what I was used to.

"Okay, first question. What's your favorite sex position?"

My face went into an extreme state of shock hearing this. My face practically going full red.

"EXCUSE ME?", I raised my voice at the man.

"Chill I'm just kidding", he looked back at me, laughing as if my face going red and my response was the funniest reaction ever. I was very confused by the situation in front of me.

"You looked so overly nervous that I wanted to help you get your mind off calmed a little before Taehyung is actually ready to interview you. Trust me, being all that visibly nervous is not going to help you."

"Phew", I sighed. "I thought you were being serious and I was seriously about to loose it not gonna lie.", I replied laughing.

"Oh trust me I could tell. Especially with the way your face turned red so fast.", he replied, visibly trying to keep his laughter in.

Suddenly, Jin's phone lit up. I watch as he picked up the phone and read it. He turned back to face me.

"Well it looks like Taehyung is ready for you. His office is right inside those doors down the hall over there. It'll say his name on the door plate. It was nice meeting you!", he concluded.

"You as well Jin! Thanks for the laugh, and by the way its doggystyle.", you say as you confidently get up and walk away. Jin's face got all flustered and his cheeks began turning pink as you walked away from him, and towards Kim Taehyungs office.

 Jin's face got all flustered and his cheeks began turning pink as you walked away from him, and towards Kim Taehyungs office