bad terms

(don't forget to vote if you enjoy the chapter, and leave feedback in the comments!)

As I was about to approach the doors to the CEO's office some lady bursts out of them. Her hair was completely messed up, her white button up shirt under her blazer was only partially buttoned up and untucked. Y/n hated to be one to assume things but, there was no other explanation that she could think of for the mess the lady looked. The lady obviously trying to avoid being seen, due to being in a major rush, and walked right into me.

"Oh, i'm sorry.", I said politely. Not trying to start off on bad terms with anyone, before even getting the opportunity to get the job.

"Watch where your going.", snarked the woman, while shooting me a disgusted glare.

"Ma'am with all due respect you walked into me.", I replied, still trying my hardest to be polite.

"Whatever", The lady scoffed. 

Well, so much for trying to not get on anyone's bad side. Ignoring what had just happened, I made my way into the CEO's office. I pushed opened the door, revealing a man who must have been Kim Taehyung. He was fixing his tie and patting off the wrinkles on his dress shirt, which slightly confirmed my suspicions from earlier. Wow. I didn't think the CEO would be so young. He didn't look much older than me, I was expecting some sort of old or middle aged man but shit this was even better. I couldn't lie, he was just sooo good looking. His jawline was sharp, His hair just so slightly wavy sitting perfectly on his head, his build was slightly muscular and his beauty threw me off immensely.

Before I could make my thoughts any more obvious, I began to introduce myself. "Hello Sir! My name is Y/n and I'm here for the interview for the position of being a personal assistant.

"Yes,  Please take a seat. You look much different than I expected.", he spoke.

"Oh, is that a bad thing Mr.Kim?", I asked hoping to be reassured that this interview wouldn't be for nothing.

"No, not at all. I was actually hoping to find a personal assistant closer to my age. Makes communication and training much easier. How old are you?"

"I'm 22 sir."

"I see, fresh out of college, huh? I am 25 so thats pretty close in age."

"Yes , I am. Although I do believe I have plenty of experience for this position."

"Well then, Lets begin shall we."

—————— boring interview questions———————

My last question for you is, Why should we hire you for this postion? What can you offer to ensure that you will thrive at this company?

"I am great at socializing. I believe I can make people comfortable easily. Being social is also a great benefit because being a personal assistant surely would require lots of communication, which I am great at. I also know when to control my socializing. Therefore, I can easily recognize situations where it should and shouldn't be used.

"Okay, those are all the questions I have for you today interview wise. But I think it was you I heard yell at Jin earlier while waiting and I was wondering why?"

"Oh, I didn't think about how other people probably heard that..I apologize. Its just that he asked a question that threw me off, but he was just kidding and trying to get me to be less nervous."

It felt odd being asked that and having to explain the situation to my possible, future boss but maybe I was just overthinking?

"What did he ask you?"

"Um...He asked what position I liked. But as I mentioned, he wasn't trying to be weird at all. He just cracked a joke to help me calm my nerves."

~The room went silent for a minute~

Fuck I don't know why I just said that, this is so embarrassing. I should've just come up with some fake question. Shit. What was was wrong with me?, I thought to myself.

"Well, What did you answer?", he asked, breaking the silence.

"Huh?", Y/n was put in an immediate state of shock. She couldn't have even stopped herself from reacting so confused. She was so genuinely stumped as to why he had asked her about her response.

"Nevermind. Don't worry about answering that.", he replied probably noticing my state of shock.

"I'll find out the answer to that sooner or later anyways.", He thought to himself.

"Alright, Well thank you for coming in today, and we will give you a call if we decide to hire you."

"Thank you so much for your time and consideration Mr.Kim!", and with that I was out.

As I was waiting for my uber. I couldn't help but overthink. Did he really fuck that lady that bumped into me earlier? I mean what other explanation was there. Ugh I don't know? Plus he asked me what my favorite position was. But only because he was asking what I replied to Jin. I hope Kim Taehyung isn't some sort of weird perv. I really needed this job but now I was questioning if I could handle it. I didn't know how, and if i could control myself around as handsome as Kim Taehyung.

(warning; hints of smut and sexual tension will begin starting in the next chapter

(warning; hints of smut and sexual tension will begin starting in the next chapter.)🚨