drunken thoughts

warning(s) ; slight nsfw towards the end
——————————————————————————
"Sorry, for kissing you-"

"It's fine.", he replied.
His response was quick but his tone was cold.

Y/n didn't know what to make of his response. Taehyung was hard to read. He never really showed much emotion. His face always plain, only his tone held change. The rest of the car ride back to Aerisa's apartment was quiet, and there was nothing either one of them did to change that. After a short drive, Aerisa had reached back to her empty apartment. She was missing Sofia right about now. She wanted to talk to her about her mixed emotions, the dinner, rant about Taehyung's dad, how she kissed Tae and just everything honestly.

- The next day -

Sofia came back from her brothers in the afternoon around about 2, just to find me still asleep. I still wasn't used to the whole waking up early for work thing so, I used my weekends to sleep in as much as I wanted. It was finally Saturday, and Aerisa was ready to just chill out on her bed, get a bunch of snacks and binge some anime. Unfortunately, Sofia had other plans.

"Y/N seriously? Get your ass up we're going clubbing tonight!"

"What whyyyy" I replied, dreading the words that had just come out her mouth.

"Come on! Remember I said we had to celebrate you getting this job!  Plus I said drinks on me.", she smirked.

"Well, I do remember agreeing to that for those free drinks. Fine." , I replied.

Y/N got herself to get up, and began to get ready.  She took a nice long, steaming hot shower. Now, she had to pick out an outfit. This was the hardest part of partying out. Actually...maybe the dicks of all the lonely guys creeping up on us at the club were the hardest part. To be honest, I didn't have very many clubbing outfits and didn't really care about putting in any effort so I decided to just throw on a basic short black midi dress.

"Hey Y/n, you ready...OH HELL NAH WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?", Sofia yelled.

"A dress?", I replied with confusion.

"Girl your seriously wearing that to the club? You haven't had sex in how long...?"

"A few months..."

"Please it's been almost a whole year. And It's going to reach a full year if you don't put on something else.", Sofia sighed.

"Ugh fine."

If I hadn't come to terms with what Sofia was saying, we would have never gotten out of the house because she definitely wouldn't have let it go. So, I decided it would be better for the both of us if I just complied with what she was saying.

With Sofia's help, I was finally left with my hair curled and pulled back into a sleek high ponytail. For my makeup, smoked black and gold eyeshadow, left wearing this ;

 For my makeup, smoked black and gold eyeshadow, left wearing this ;