Chapter 70

--Take me home?

Zhou Li lay on the single bed, trying to digest what he heard.

According to Chonglian’s setting, all worlds jumped at that moment. He replaced Qian Liye. Qian Liye might replace some dead "him", and that dead "him" would enter his original world. Step into reincarnation instead of him.

If the time flow of this world is the same and synchronized with his original world, when he wears it back, that "he" will just be born soon. He will have a new family and a new life, and... will have the opportunity to meet his former family and friends.

Familiar people, familiar society, and familiar world.

He used to prefer to go back to the place where he wanted to go back to the grave. To be honest, it was very tempting.

However, this meant that he had to grab someone else's body again, and another pair of strange parents.

It also means that in this world, he will make a group of relatives and friends who like him sad again, especially Ayan, he can't imagine what Ayan would feel if he watched him die.

So no matter how much he wanted to see those people before, he was unwilling to **** someone else's body, let alone leave Ayan.

Ji Tianyang asked how he was.

He didn't think so much.

Ji Tianyang usually finished talking to himself. Seeing that he was lying still, a little bored, he took out the cloth strip from his mouth and smiled: "While he hasn't come yet, are there any last words?"

Zhou Li took a sigh of relief and asked, "Which sentence you said last time is true?"

Ji Tianyang mentioned that it was not very happy last time, and hummed: "What I said later is basically true. I don't want to live forever. I just want to unlock the seal of Chonglian and gain that power."

Zhou Li "looked at" him.

He was entangled in the cloth strips, he could only see a pitiful light, but he still turned his head over there: "What if the so-called power of the seal is fake?"

Ji Tianyang said: "Impossible."

He sneered, "If you want to use this to shake me, I advise you to save money."

Zhou Li didn't know what legend he was reading or what poison he was reading, so he said: "I just ask casually."

His thoughts turned quickly, "I have another question."

Ji Tianyang kindly said: "Say."

Zhou Li said: "Generally speaking, Chonglian will send people to the world of'human beings' after death, but we are specifically directed to a world to return. How can you be sure that we are all human bodies in that world?"

Ji Tianyang said: "One change one, after I have answered yours, you will also answer my question."

Zhou Li said: "Sure."

Ji Tianyang said: "I'm not sure."

Zhou Li's eyelids twitched fiercely.

This lunatic, not sure he is a human being, dare to say without embarrassment that he will take him back!

Ji Tianyang gasped: "But because it is related to the core jade, I can be sure that we will definitely be human in the next life and will not be washed away by reincarnation. Just wait, don't worry."

He looked at Zhou Li, "For me to ask you, how do you know Ji Shaoyan is the son of destiny."

Zhou Li said, "That piece of jade told me."