Chapter 55

There are stairs on both sides of Mingying's teaching building, and the middle of the corridor is deliberately vacant for a classroom distance. Floor-to-ceiling windows are installed to form a rest area. The elevator is also nearby.

It was during the large class. When Zhou Li pushed Ji Shaoyan over, there were already three groups of people sitting here, one after another, and there was not even a spare space. He stopped slightly.

Shaoyan Ji held the juice he sent and reminded: "Go upstairs."

When Zhou Li spoke, he also thought of the upstairs. He pushed him into the elevator. When he reached the office area above, he found that it was really clean, so he found a place to sit down.

Ji Shaoyan knew that although Zhou Li had a pit in his mind, it was unlikely to have a sudden convulsion for no reason.

However, it made him very happy that Silly Baitian could say that in public, and smiled and asked, "If something is going on, do you really miss me?"

Zhou Li subconsciously wanted to say "something", so he raised his head and met his smiling brows, only to realize that the pictures in the car flooded into his mind for an instant, and the words in his mouth turned around and said, "Both."

Ji Shaoyan didn't expect this answer at all, and was almost caught off guard.

He suddenly lost his heartbeat and couldn't help leaning forward, grabbing Zhou Li's head and trying to give him a kiss.

Zhou Li wasted a lot of time in the milk tea shop just now. He felt that the delay would be due to class, so he grabbed the other person's shoulder and pushed the person back into the wheelchair, saying, "Wait, let's talk about it first."

Shaoyan Ji: "..."

Can't we let this atmosphere last longer?

Young Master Ji took a sip of the juice while holding the cup, persuading himself to get used to it, and said gently and honestly: "Well, what's the matter?"

Zhou Li said, "I suspect that your brother is also related to the heavy lotus jade pendant."

Ji Shaoyan took a meal with his hands, his expression focused.

Zhou Li talked about the milk tea shop.

Ji Tianyang's scoring is not bad. It is definitely impossible to just glance at the jade pendant casually. Moreover, the characters on the woodcarving are different from those on Zhou Li's jade pendant, so either Ji Tianyang has a piece of jade in his hand, or it is him. Have observed it carefully.

As the second young master of the Ji family, Ji Tianyang is not bad at all.

If he really had a jade pendant, he wouldn't have to get a piece of wood to make it, and 80% would really hang it on his phone, so Zhou Li preferred the latter.

The problem is big.

The plot happened to be crooked at Ji Tianyang, and Ji Shaoyan felt that he was a little weird lately, and he has not found his think tank...all the signs together, they can easily get an answer.

Ji Shaoyan seriously thought about Ji Tianyang's recent appearance, and found that apart from reducing the maliciousness towards him, there was no flaw at all, and said: "If it is true, then he pretended to be too good."

Not only he couldn't see it, but even his stepmother and grandfather couldn't see the problem.

Zhou Li said, "I think he hasn't read a book, or he didn't have that book in his original world, otherwise he didn't have to bother looking for you."