Chapter 8

Zhou Li silently listened to the footsteps, feeling that the master had turned three times around him, then reversed three times, and finally stopped in front of him. He couldn't help holding his breath, wondering if another talisman on his forehead would make him disappear. He only listened to the master said: "Okay."

    He immediately prepared to ascend, and before leaving, he thought regretfully: What a pity "Lugege" is not finished.

    Seeing that he was still closed, Master Wan smiled and stroked his head: "You can open your eyes."

    Zhou Li was taken aback and opened his eyes quickly.

    Familiar living room, familiar people... and the familiar shell.

    He asked: "It's over?"

    Master Wan said with a smile: "It's over, it's already dispersed."

    "..." Zhou Li said, "Can I ask something?"

    Master Wan said: "What?"

    Zhou Li said: "I How long has the evil spirit on his body been dead?"

    Master Wan said: "You have been dead for more than a year, right."

    Based on the symptoms of "I haven't been sleeping well recently ", he explained in a serious manner, "The young man is full of yang, and the newly deceased kid can't get close. Your body must be this way. But it can't hurt you. If you change to a girl, you will be sick. "

    Oh.

    Young Master Zhou, who had only been dead for a few days, thought blankly: It turned out to be a magic stick.

    I also blame him for a moment of guilty conscience and not turning his head. If this master is really capable, he should be able to recognize him as a dead soul at the first sight, and 80% of him will be overtaken on the spot. How can he be so pleasant to him?

    Master Wan turned his words: "However, your character is light and you are easy to provoke these things. It is best to wear a talisman."

    Zhou Li second understood, this means that you have to pay for the talisman.

    He didn’t want to pay a wave of IQ taxes and said, “I don’t think it’s necessary.”

    Master Wan was used to seeing this kind of young man, shook his head and smiled, looking at Qian Duoshu. Generally, parents are sensible and would persuade their children to wear it. of.

    Qian Duoshu looked at his son: "How do you feel?"

    Zhou Li smiled: "What do you think?"

    Qian Duoshu knew that his expression was useless and said, "Well, then don't wear it."

    Wan Master: "..."

    Qian Duoshu only took out some incense money and politely sent the master out.

    Zhou Li walked into the bedroom, looked at Erha, who was lying back in the nest, squatting down in front of him and touching his head. Suddenly there was a melancholy and weird sense of "I have to pay the bill by myself". Feeling, faintly sighed.

    Ji Shaoyan ignored him as usual.

    Zhou Li continued to touch his head, again and again, there was a tendency of "I just keep touching it if you don't look at me".

    Ji Shaoyan finally glanced at him, looking disgusted, wondering which way he was crazy.

    Zhou Li said: "Dandan, I think I was mentally retarded once."