Not lost anymore

Requested Ava Sharp x Sara Lance

This scene littlerly made me cry when i first saw it and it still does because it's so cute and all. Spoilers if you havn't seen S6E7.
Word count: 460

Ava pov

"I gotta... i gotta let you in on a secret, alright David freaking Bowie" Sara says in the video for the hundredth time as i sit in our shared room on the ship. I have not moved in days, not even sure how long anymore. But watching this video makes me feel like i haven't lost her.

"Cause tonight, tonight i am going to propose to my girlfriend, ah!" showing the ring i'm never going to get to wear. It glitches.

"I'm going to propose to my girlfriend" panik strikes me as i call out for Gideon, holding the remote.

"Gideon, what's happening?" i frantically pressed every button on the remonte.

"My apologies, Captain Sharp. It appears that the file has been corrupted" she answers as i continue to press buttons.

"Come on. This can't be happening" i throw away the remonte as i lay my head down "God"

"Ava?" Saras voice is heard from behind me and i jerk up, not daring to look back.

"It's really you?" i ask with a sniffle.

"Yeah, babe, it's me" she answers and i can hear she's crying but i still can't turn around.

"I don't wanna turn around, because i'm afraid that if i do, you'll disappear" i say and it's quiet for a second before i feel a hand on my cheek, tucking my hair behind my ear. I take her hand on my shoulder and she leans in and kisses the top of my head.

"I'm not going anywhere, ever again. I promise" she says in tears as i look down on her hand to see that she is real.

"Oh my god" i say as i turn around to face her and jump in to hung her hard and never plan on letting go again. My breathing get's back to normal as i again feel safe in her arms. I take her out of my arms to look at her.

"Are you okay?" i ask as i place a hand on her chest to feel her heart beating. And with tears in her eyes she places her hand on my cheek again and answers.

"I am now"

"I can't believe this" i say as i kiss her. It's like i finally feel at home again. Like i was lost but now i'm found. I release my grip around her to look at her again, just to make sure she actually is real. There is nothing in the world that can describe how i feel right now, i just feel... whole.