Jealousy

Requested Word count: 1140

Requested
Word count: 1140

Ava pov

It's been weird, you know, being back here. Sara had me convinced that we should move to Star city with her family, not that it was much convincing. I don't have a home left standing, she's my home. But we've been back for over a week and all she does is be with team Arrow as they call themselves.

"Babe, i have to go to Thea's. I'll be back later" Saras voice cuts through my thoughts as she comes into the bedroom to get her jacket.

"Again? You just got back" i say and she turns to me with a smile that makes my whole world swirl again.

"I know, but i have to go"

"We've been here two weeks and i've barely seen you half that time." she has a sad smile on her lips as she realises that it's true.

"I'm sorry but i really need to go. Okay love you" she says, giving me a quick kiss and a smile before leaving. I sit up in bed and watch her leave.

"I love you too" i say even though she's already gone out the door. It's not enough that she's not spending time with me but i can't even come with her to Thea's. I think i've meet them once before, but i'm not even sure it counts as meet. They just said hi through the door when i was on the couch.

'Your getting jealous, over the time your girlfriend spends with another woman'

"I'm not jealous" i answer the voice in my head out loud. "And now i'm talking to myself"

'Your afraid your not enough. That she'll see that and leave you'

"Sara loves me, she wouldn't do that"

'Then how come your sitting here alone in the middle of the night'

"Fair point, but i am enough, she's told me a thousand times that i am more then enough"

'I say again, then why are you sitting in your shared bed, in your shared apartment, alone, in the middle of the night'

I gotta say my own head has a fair point to that.

'Because your not good enough'

I try to ignore the voice but i can't.

'Your not good enough, you should just leave.'

Sara pov

"So, how's Ava doing?" Felicity asks as i sit down by the tabel.

"I think she's mad i'm not spending my time with her" i say, looking down at the table. "But it'll all be worth it with what we'll have planned."

"Your right about that, it'll be the perfect valentine" Thea says with a smile as we go back to the planning.

After a few hours i decide it's best that i go back home so i can at least eat breakfast with her. So i say my goodbyes and head home to our apartment.

"Ava, i'm home" i call out as i close the door behind me. But i get no answer, the whole apartment feels empty. So i call out with a worried voice "Ava?" I go into our bedroom to find the bed unslept in. Where in the hell can she be. So with worried breathes i pick up my phone to try and call her.

'Hey, you've reached Ava Sharp, i am occupied for the moment so will call you up as soon as i can'

"Dammit" i say as i call again, and again, and again. But no answer. So instead i call Felicity, praying to the goods she hasn't gone to bed yet.

"Sara, are you okay?" she says in a sleepy voice as she answers.

"Ava's gone"

"What do you mean she's gone?" she asks, her voice much more awake.

"I cam home and the apartment is empty, i tried calling her but she won't pick up"

"Take a breath Sara, just think. Where does she usually go to think when she wants to be alone" i close my eyes and think. My first though is the waverider but it's the last place you can be alone, she hasn't had the time to see much of Star City so she doesn't know it.

"The roof. Thank's Felicity" i say in a breath and hang up with a goodbye on both sides. I start to make my way up the stairs to the roof. It has this porch swing that we used to sit out first days here and whenever we used to visit my family here. And i sure was right, there she is. Sitting in the light of the rising sun on the porch swing. She doesn't look at me as i sit down next to her.

"You had me worried when i couldn't find you downstairs" i say, reaching for her hand but she takes it away. She hutters and doesn't protest when i put a blanket around her.

"You would had been fine" she answers and i see the tears that had been falling from her eyes.

"I doubt that, i love you Ava, you know that don't you?"

"Do i?"

"What do you mean?" she looks at me finally and she looks hurt.

"I mean, we've been here for almost a month and now that we spend every hour of the day together you seem to have grown tired of me. You've barely been in the same room as me more then a few hours the last two weeks" i'm stunned by her words. "It's okay, i know i'm not good enough, i don't deserve you"

"Hold on, what? Ava, you mean the world to me and i'm pretty sure i'm the one that's not enough and not deserve you"

"Then why are you ignoring me"

"I wanted it to be a surprise. It's valentines days on sunday babe, the girls have helped me plan out the weekend" i say and this time when i tries to take her hand in mine she lets me.

"Wow, don't i look stupied now" she looks down to the ground but i take my fingers under her chin to get her face towards mine. "i'm sorry i'm so needy and need to be reminded that you love me every second..."

"I don't mind babe, i will remind you that i love you every second for the rest of our lives if i have to, as long as i spend it with you" her face is so close to mine that i can't resist. I let my lips touch her softly before i back away to look into her tearfield eyes. "Now can you pretend you don't know i have something planned"

"I can do that" she answers with a smile and my heart is racing. She's so wonderful, i don't get how she can think she's not enough. She is my world, the owner of my heart and my home.