Touch.

Let's start.

Let me introduce myself ,
I'm Y/n. La y/n , 18 years old.
Well ... beautiful , sexy , lovely , kind , sweet , caring , intelligent , adorable , cute , nice , can be Savage.
Sister of .... Lisa who's 3 years older than her.
Has a boyfriend who's really .... A Bad boy , Jeon Jungkook.
He's a rich kid , gets in fights easily. Doesn't show how strong he really is.
He's a really nice guy but .... has anger issues , trust issues. He's not open with everyone.

Y/n's pov.

I was laying on hospital bed. Staring at the ceiling , getting bored. Well the reason why I'm in hospital is ..... I twisted my ankle pretty badly and it was swollen.
It's my fourth day in hospital and I really wanted to go out. I smiled as I thought of an idea. I slowly sat up and moved my legs down and .... stood up gently and I had a big plaster around my foot.
I stumbled and suddenly .... someone opened the door and rushed to me and caught me before I could fall hard on floor. I gripped that person's shoulders and he held my waist. I looked up and saw .....

I said

I said.

" kookie ".

He picked me up and placed me on bed and said.

" that's why I didn't wanted to leave you. I know you wouldn't listen ".

I said.

" it's boring sitting here. "

He sighed and sat beside me and kissed my forehead and I saw ..... white thingy around his arm and I sat up and ... said.

" what's that ? ".

He looked at me and I gently held his arm and said.

" don't tell me you got another tattoo ".

He shyly smiled and I said.

" why do you bear that pain ? It hurts ".

He chuckled and I gently removed the tape and tissue and he said.

" it doesn't hurt ".

I said.

" why would you get another one ? You literally covered your whole arm ".

He chuckled and kissed me and I huffed.
Time skipped. He said.
He said.

" where do you think you're going ? The class starts at 9:30 and we still have thirty minutes ".

He said with a soft chuckle , grabbing my wrist and pulling me closer to him. I blinked my eyes and looked around , few students were around us and some new students.
Two days ago , we all got promoted to next classes and new badge of 1 year students came and they were all intimated by Jungkook. I didn't wanted them to get scared of Jungkook but eventually , they did.

I said.

" I-it's not like that. I-I have notes to prepare ".

I licked my bottom lip In nervousness and softly grabbed his hand that was holding my wrist.