Change.

*****
Next day.

Jk said.

" babe no. I don't wanna wear this ".

I said.

" please. It suits you ".

He sighed and I said.

" and it's cold so you need to wear this. Please ".

He sighed and somehow agreed and I smiled and he went to change and I also got ready and wore this.

He came out and looked hella cute

He came out and looked hella cute. I smiled and saw him.

He looked at me and I said

" you look so cute ".

He came and said.

" should I show you what am I- . "

I said.

" you always look cute but today , you look so cute ".

I pinched his cheeks and he sighed and we went out and to car.

Time skipped.

We reached and went out and all eyes on us. Jungkook had that cold face on and he held my hand and intertwined his with mine. We walked inside and saw our friends and chuckled and they had their eyes widened looking at Jungkook.
I smiled and we walked to them and Jennie said.

" kook looks so cute ".

I smiled and he glared at us and rolled his eyes. We chuckled.
I held onto his arm and he looked at me and we walked inside and all eyes were on us and I smiled and suddenly ......... we crossed our paths with Jaeyeon , Jk's Enemy. We tried passing him and we minded our business but Jk's footsteps stopped when he heard jaeyeon said.

" Y/n's Wanna date me. I'm more than him ".

Jk clenched his fist and I wrapped my hand around jk's waist and looked at him and he looked at me and smiled and kissed me and I kissed back as we both walked to our class.

The end.