Jealous

Morning.

I woke up with a pair of strong and veiny arms wrapped around my waist. It was Jungkook. I looked at time and it was time to get up. I tried to take Jungkook's arm off but he tighten his grip and whined.

I said.

" kookie. It's time to get up "

He shook his head and whined.
I said.

" kookie ".

He said.

" kiss me ".

I looked at him and he pulled me close and I pecked his lips and he chuckled and unwrapped his arm and I went to bath , did my morning routine and wore this.

I smiled and went out and downstairs to cook breakfast and he came down and sat down and he said

" you look beautiful ".

I smiled and said.

" eat ".

I sat beside him and started having breakfast
Time skipped.
. We reached and jungkook parked and he said.

" I'll see you later. Don't leave without me ".

I nodded and he kissed my forehead and with that , we parted our ways.

Time skipped.

Everything went fine. I was sitting in class and it was free lecture and me and girls were talking when .... someone called my name.

" Y/n sunbae ".

I looked and saw the new first year students and I sat up and said.

" yes ".

They came and introduced politely and Ian said.

" I wanted help in ... Maths. Professor Kim asked me to go to you ".

I smiled and patted the seat beside me and he sat down and said.

" show me ".

He showed and I helped him and he was shy. I chuckled and joked with him and he said.

" Thank you. I understood it well ".

I said.

" Welcome. If you need any help , just ask me anytime ".

He nodded and he stood up and I turned to talk with Rose as I thought he was gonna leave .... but instead , he .... kissed my cheek and ran away.
I was shocked and stunned for a moment. My friends widened eyes with mouth hung open and I smiled in disbelief and Lisa said.

" Omg. He likes you ! ".

I chuckled and Jennie said.

" Our President is famous- ".

I blushed and Rose said.

" Omg. She's blushing ".

I chuckled and we were talking ... when we heard gossiping and .... someone opened the door with a thud and we saw ... Christy panting and she said.

" j-Jungkook I-is beating the shit out of Ian- ".

I stood up quickly and ran out and we saw crowd in our basketball court and I ran and saw Oppas sitting and chilling and ... Jungkook was standing in front of ... Ian who was .... on floor injured. All stopped and I quickly ran to Ian and said.

" Jungkook ! Are you out of your mind !? ".

I held .... Ian and he said.

" p-president- ".

Jungkook gave me dead stares and I said.

" Dem ! Kian ! Lisa ! Rose ".

They came and held Ian and I shook my head at Jungkook and we went to nurse office and I saw him bleeding pretty bad and ... I said.

" I'm so sorry ".

Ian said.

" sunbae. I-it's fine. He's not bad ".

I looked at him and he said.

" Senior beat me cuz a guy was bullying me and I wasn't doing anything except getting bullied so Hyung punished me and he did punched me for kissing you though. I didn't know you were dating him ".

I chuckled and cleaned the blood and he said.

" Hyung's hand is also bleeding . "

I stopped and Sarah said.

" I'll check it. You go ".

I nodded and ran out and .... to Jungkook and saw him .... sitting in bTS room , given by principal. I saw him hitting the punchbag and I said.

" Jungkoook ! ".

I ran to him and held his hand and he said.

" Go ! You don't trust me- ".

I leaned in and kissed him. I kissed him deeply , as I moved my hands up and caressed his cheek and he calmed down and I pulled away and pulled him and got the first aid box and bandaged his hand and i looked up at him and he looked at me and I stood up and was gonna go , but he was fast enough to grab my Waist and pull me and pinned me to wall and kissed me roughly. His one hand was around my waist while the other hand moved to up and slide my shirt off of my shoulder.

I Gently caressed his hairs and gripped them softly. He pulled my waist more closer and I gripped his hairs gently. He pushed me against the wall and .... Pushed his body on me and he bit my lower lip and entered his tongue in my mouth. He was dominant. Soon the kiss turned into a hot make out session and I had to pull away for Air.

I panted and he had his arms on wall , beside me. He looked at me and I panted heavily. He caressed my cheek and chuckled. I looked at him and blushed and tried to walk away but he had trapped me and I held his arm and tried to go but he chuckled and said.

" still so innocent ".

I hide my face in his chest and suddenly .... Someone opened the door and .... I saw .... Our friends and they stopped when they saw .... us , messed up.
My shirt was off my shoulder , hanging down. Jungkook's hairs messed up and my ... lower lip a little swollen.
I blushed and V oppa said.

" we can come later ".

They went out and I said.

" kook ".

He said.

" now you're shy ".

I hit his chest and he laughed and he hugged me and I hide my face in his chest.

Tbc.