Calm you down.

*****

Me and girls had a class today and we were in class. We had a chemistry class and Professor came and our class started and it was like any other class until , the glass flask fell from my hand accidentally which ..... caused the attention of everyone on me.
I said.

" I'm sorry- ".

Professor said.

" Miss La. are you in class ! "

I said.

" I'm sorry sir- ".

He said.

" I don't need your sorry ! I fucking need your attention , your focus on class ! You have been doing really bad in Chemistry ! YOU SHOULD FOCUS ON YOUR STUDIES MORE THAN YOUR LOVE LIFE ".

I looked down and felt my tears filling my eyes.

He said.

" Clean the mess that you made ! Or you want someone else to do it for you ! ".

He humiliated me in front of the whole class. I wiped my tears and kneeled down and picked the glass pieces and threw them in the bin.

Time skipped.
I was crying and Lisa hugged me and I cried and she said.

" it's fine. Calm down. "

I calmed down and they all consoled me and dropped me home. I opened the door and entered and walked straight to the ... bedroom. I saw .... Jungkook standing in front of the mirror with wet hairs. I looked at him and he said.

" bear ".

I dropped everything and ran to him and hugged him tightly. I broke down and he tightly and protectively wrapped his arms around me. Kissed my head and ran his fingers in my hairs. He softly kissed my earlobe and cheek.

He said.

" I love you ".

We both stayed like that for a a minute. My sobs were enough to break his heart. He picked me up and placed me on his lap as he sat on bed. I hide my face in his chest hug his waist as he hugged me back and caressed my hairs and kissed my head as I kept on sobbing.

He said.

" I'm here. Shhh. I love you ".

He intertwined my hand with his tattooed one and kissed my hand especially the ring which he proposed to me with.

He said.

" what happened ? ".

He asked in the softest tone. It was hard for him to hide his anger and madness.

I said.

" I-I accidentally b-broke the flask and .... p-Professor Lee scolded me and he humiliated me and told me to focus o-on studies rather t-than n-my love life ".

He said.

" enough enough. Take a deep breathe. Shhh ".

I listened to his heartbeat and breathed. Jk clenched his jaw and fists as he was boiling in anger. I hiccuped and he said.

" that Jerk Always does something ! He's fucking jealous of me ! He wants you ".

I just closed my eyes and held him tightly. He softly laid me on the bed and he removed my Sweater leaving me in my shirt. He pulled the duvet and covered us both. He pulled me close and I laid my head on his chest. He slowly held my chin and leaned in and kissed me.
I closed my eyes and the tears in my eyes left. He pulled away after a moment. He stared at me and my eyes were red bcz of crying.

Jk's pov.
Y/n slowly fell asleep. I looked down and kissed her eyes and I took my phone and make a call and walked to the balcony.

I said.

" That JeRk Professor , I want him out of the school and make sure he gets what he deserve for hurting my Princess ".

I ended the call and walked back. I walked back and laid beside her and hugged her.

Morning.

I woke up and saw my princess sleeping. I smiled and kissed her forehead and pulled her more close. I looked at the time and it was 8. Today was Sunday so waking up late for her , wasn't a bad thing.

I smiled and kissed her neck and she groaned and I slowly kissed her neck and licked her soft milky skin while biting it. She slowly opened her eyes slowly and I pulled away and stare at the hickey , a love bite that I gave to her. I smiled and she looked at me and I grabbed her waist and pulled her on my chest , her legs on either side and she hugged my chest.

She hugged me tightly and mumbled.

" I love you ".

I sat up with her still on my lap and she looked at me and I pecked her lips and she started blushing. I smiled and she didn't look up. She tried getting off but I didn't let her.

She said.

" Kook. Stop- ".

I chuckled and she ran to bath.

Time skipped.
Y/n's pov.

I was making breakfast and prepared and he came and I served him and he said.

" we're going out today. Friend's day ".

I smiled and nodded and went to get ready.

I smiled and jungkook came and said

" you look gorgeous ".

I smiled and turned around and said.

" you look handsome too ".

He smiled and we went out.

Time skipped.

We were at mall and me and girls were getting clothes and I said.

" Oppas wear bright colours and pastel but Jungkook just love love dark colours. I'll buy some clothes for him ".

All chuckled and Lisa said.

" then we can't wait to see him then ".

I smiled and nodded and got some clothes.

TBC.