Aloha x Reader (Christmas version)

(Yea it's late nobody cares shhh)

Aloha really likes you. You have beautiful tentacles, your very shy and a very good at turf war (we don't talk about ranked). He always tries to tell you he likes you but it never goes his way. Because you thought that he was just joking so you would never think of it in a romantic way. Your brother however knew what Aloha was trying to say and didn't like aloha. He knew him as a cheater and that he would break your heart. So your brother was an obstacle as well.

But it's Christmas and aloha had a plan it was very simple really. He would kiss you under the mistletoe and then you would understand his feelings... well that's what he had planned, was it going to work? That's the answer we want.

Y/N P.O.V

I was in my room crying. I can't believe I actually thought Aloha was my friend. I should have listened to my brother. I wiped off my tears as I heard pounding at my door with a furious voice on the other side.

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR NOW"

I knew who it was too easily, he always gets angry over tiny things. But this wasn't tiny. I got out of my bed and let him know that I was opening the door incase he would crush me to the floor trying to get in. As I opened the door his angry expression quickly changed to sympathy. He hugged me tight as I cried more into his chest. I could feel his heart slowly calming down. He put me back to bed and sat at the edge of the bed.

Even though I told him I wanted to be alone he stayed but didn't say anything so that he didn't bother me. Eventually he went out the room and in came a very sympathetic lady that looked like she was holding a cup of hot chocolate. She made me sit up and have the hot drink. I love the way she makes it. She goes out of the room comes back in and closes the door.

She sits with me and put her hand around my shoulder. Then asks "What happened?"
Then I tell her about my day...

A few hours earlier

I was in the square with my cosy but cute clothing to keep me warm when I heard people shouting my name. As I turned to the direction of the voices I saw it was my brother and his team I gave them a warm smile as the quickly walked over to me.

"I thought you were gonna play some turf war" you're brother questioned

"Lay off her, it doesn't matter does it?" His friend remarked.

"I was doing turf war but then I got bored"

"Hey we've got a match to get to as well yknow"

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see ya later sis"

And off they went.

As you carried on walking around someone bumped into you.

"Sorry- Y/N it's nice to see you"

Aloha. "Hello, how are you today?"

"I'm fine, better now that I've seen you"

You smiled "Hey, you seem very cold wanna come to my place"

"Oh I can't I promised my brother-"

"Come on Y/N, I haven't seen you in ages"

It went back and forth until you gave in. And you two started walking to his place.

------

So you arrived and Aloha made hot chocolate for both of you and you were watching a movie until you fell asleep. But you woke up to find that Aloha was kissing someone at the door. He saw you wake and pushed her away and closed the door.

"Y/N how did you sleep-"

"Fine, I'll be going home now"

"What? But-"

"My brother will be looking for me also your girlfriend will question us"

"Girlfriend? No she isn't-"

"It doesn't matter, I'll be leaving now"

As you put on your coat and was about to leave, he kissed you. And you pushed him.

"Aloha! Your girlfriend is outside, are you serious?" And you walked off...

I told her everything that had happened in sadness because I really did like Aloha. I didn't know he had a girlfriend tho. She sat there in thought until she heard a knock at the door. We both looked up and it was Aloha. Covered in snow. You looked away while the lady walked out.

Thre was a deafening silence until Aloha said, "Y/N, you have to let me explain"

You still stared into your hot chocolate not wanting to make eye contact. Aloha took of his jacket and came to sit next to you he explained what had happened.

In a shortened version he explained that the girl was someone who had a crush on him and that he turned her down but didn't want to take no for an answer. You looked up at him and thought on whether to forgive him or not...

"So...can you forgive me, please. You're the only person I love Y/N."

"I...I don't know"

Word count: 856